GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (24-12-3) vs. New York Rangers (22-12-6), 1 PM, MSGSN/NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

longislanddevil

Jun 16, 2011
I mean; these lines just had one of the most dominant performances of the season.
Sick and tired of Haula with Hughes. As crazy as it sounds, Hughes could be producing even more with a winger who can actually light the lamp. Zone time means nothing without finishing.

Reactions: BostonDevil

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I'm honestly tired of blaming goalies or defense for losses. Defensive breakdowns or bad goaltending happens, I'm mad that were not scoring enough goals. I'm waiting for a game that we simply outscore someone in a close game.
15 non empty net goals in the last 4 games. Our scoring is fine, it just needs to start coming from other sources than the regular 4.

TheNeutralZone

Mar 3, 2012
New Jersey
Today is the day we give thanks to the Hockey Gods (aka Taylor Hall) for giving us Jack Hughes instead of Kakko.

Because the alternate reality is far too awful to even contemplate.

Reactions: minibrodeur

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Between the 1PM start and NHL network, there’s no chance i’ll be able to watch this game. All i want is to check the score in a few hours and not be embarrassed

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
here-we-go-bloody-hell-hr09i013jjou7clh.gif

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
15 non empty net goals in the last 4 games. Our scoring is fine, it just needs to start coming from other sources than the regular 4.
The number of goals is fine, but if all of them are coming from the core 3 or 4 guys, then its ton of missed potential. Were not a good scoring team until we have all guys chipping in for offense somewhat regularly.

I'm also kinda afraid that when Jack hits a wall (I'm hoping not but it happens) that this team nosedives hard. If we could get depth scoring it would make wonders for our top players physically and mentally. They need to go 100% every night cause no one else is producing and its gonna show at some point. Its a long season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad