GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (24-12-3) vs. New York Rangers (22-12-6), 1 PM, MSGSN/NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Watch him start the decrepit #29 just because of the positive out of town results last night, as well as him missing a start the other night lol.

Actually, I don’t think so, but he’s definitely getting Tuesday, so today has to be a win because Tuesday probably won’t.

Reactions: SJinNewJersey

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
Turning point game for them and me as a fan. If they lose this one my expectations and stress level while watching will both go down. I‘ll settle into a nice, last-season, vibe.

This is all in theory of course. I said in the past that I refuse to believe they are a playoff team until they actually are a playoff team and that damn winning streak pulled me right the F in.

This team is a personal weakness for me and I don’t think I can detox

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ

Classic Ruff Stuff. Bummer on Marino :(

giphy.gif

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Turning point game for them and me as a fan. If they lose this one my expectations and stress level while watching will both go down. I‘ll settle into a nice, last-season, vibe.

This is all in theory of course. I said in the past that I refuse to believe they are a playoff team until they actually are a playoff team and that damn winning streak pulled me right the F in.

This team is a personal weakness for me and I don’t think I can detox
You are just a fan like most of thr posters here. Cheering for any team is largely irrational. It should be fun not seen as some sort of shameful guilty pleasure.

Reactions: NJDevs26

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
LINDY SEES RHE LIGHT. VV gives us the best chance to win ultimately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad