GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (24-12-3) vs. New York Rangers (22-12-6), 1 PM, MSGSN/NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
giphy.gif

LFGD

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Can anyone other than Jack step up? Dougie and Siegs need to figure things out. I like Bahl, despite his rookie mistakes, but I think I'd rather see OK in this one.

The rags always seem to get more fired up for these meetings than we do. But they are probably the most even competition we have played in a while so it should be interesting.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
A win would be nice. Some of our "top players" actually showing up besides Hughes would be nice.

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Can anyone other than Jack step up? Dougie and Siegs need to figure things out. I like Bahl, despite his rookie mistakes, but I think I'd rather see OK in this one.

The rags always seem to get more fired up for these meetings than we do. But they are probably the most even competition we have played in a while so it should be interesting.
No when our home arena is half blue I think that lights a bigger fire under our teams ass. We usually outplay these bastards but, we all know what still happens most of the time. Anyway hoping for the best. Closer to 1st in the Met than to 9th. Let's f***ing keep it that way. Need clean goaltending from VV and good decisions on the ice. If not our speed and skill doesn't mean shit! They can match that with us.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

The 3C has five goals in the last five games. Tatar has five assists in the last five. Jack isn’t thr only one contributing offensively. The real issue is the team defense and goaltending recently as I am seeing it.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
No when our home arena is half blue I think that lights a bigger fire under our teams ass. We usually outplay these bastards but, we all know what still happens most of the time. Anyway hoping for the best. Closer to 1st in the Met than to 9th. Let's f***ing keep it that way. Need clean goaltending from VV and good decisions on the ice. If not our speed and skill doesn't mean shit! They can match that with us.
Sad fact. Between the Rangers fans and Fire Lindy/Hate Mack season ticket holders, the last place I'd want to watch this game is the Rock.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
Sad fact. Between the Rangers fans and Fire Lindy/Hate Mack season ticket holders, the last place I'd want to watch this game is the Rock.
lol yeah. wife invited friends over so i have to watch this later and hope i don’t get any spoilers from my family who love to text during these games.

finally got some cooperation from the OOT, now let’s try to get back on track at home in what is probably going to be an adversarial environment

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
lol yeah. wife invited friends over so i have to watch this later and hope i don’t get any spoilers from my family who love to text during these games.

finally got some cooperation from the OOT, now let’s try to get back on track at home in what is probably going to be an adversarial environment

You could just block them in your contacts until you watch the game later, that way you'll have nothing spoiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad