GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (20-4-1) vs. Chicago Blackhawks (7-13-4), 7 PM, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
View attachment 617742
Great minds think alike.

Tonight will be yet another tough test for the NJD. CHI is much better than they're given credit for. Fortunately we won't be facing Peter Mrazek, who also refuses to lose to the NJD, as he's injured, but Soderblom is a legit Calder Trophy candidate.
Surprised you didn't mention how they beat the mighty Rags in MSG the other night, thus being a reason they're better than what they're given credit for.

What a missed opportunity.

severian

Aug 19, 2007
Westfield
Their GDT threads this year only seem to be 5 or 6 pages.

Seems like the Caps and Coyotes fanbases, just not much posting for them on HF boards.
Massive but extremely fickle fanbase. They jump ship quick when the team sucks. Say why you will about them, but IMO the Rangers have a much more loyal original 6 fanbase.

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I'm surprised Chicago doesn't have a huge HFB presence. Big city, long legacy, "recent success" (at least not as long back as others).

I know stuff hit the fan with the scandal and all, and their team was a bit of a tire fire for a few seasons, but still surprised.......

Reactions: Bleedred

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I'm sensing a Nico hattrick tonight.... or perhaps a 3 point night.

LGD tonight!

Stuck with work late, so I may miss the 1st period, but lets get it done!!
So the Hischier hattrick is a faceoff win a takeaway and an exaggerated grimace after he makes a really nice pass that gets flubbed in a prime scoring area by a teammate and results in Hischier getting a modest cheapshot by the opponent.

• Haha
Reactions: Whaddagoal

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
Remember, 8 years ago we were this:

unnamed.jpg

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Seems like another fanbase that is pretty inactive on here. They must be a pretty large fanbase overall, so I wonder where they all are.
A buddy of mine is a huge, lifelong Bruins fan and posts all over the place (Twitter, reddit, etc).

He had never heard of this place until I told him about it.

Come to think of it, I don't recall how I ended up here.

Reactions: My3Sons

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Doesn't look like a good crowd tonight here, I know it's raining but the weather isn't that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad