GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (19-4-1) @ Philadelphia Flyers (8-11-5), 7 PM, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Fueling up for the game
F907ED6B-DC16-4A52-888C-37FA1B1CC859.gif

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Big bounce back game for the boys. Ruff praised their effort in practice yesterday, I think we can expect a good start. We played good last game, it happens. Take the point and the lessons and move forward. Team has bounced back well after L’s (vs. Detroit and Buffalo), so hopefully they come out flying. Our speed will most likely be a problem for them.

LGD!!

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Should be able to out-skill these clowns .
It will take an epic game from their goalie plus lucky bounces for them to not get crushed .
Only concern is if they goon it up . They will try to clog neutral zone probably and focus in on Hughes Nico Bratt by playing them as physical as possible .
If we match or exceeded their effort level - we win .

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Should be able to out-skill these clowns .
It will take an epic game from their goalie plus lucky bounces for them to not get crushed .
Only concern is if they goon it up . They will try to clog neutral zone probably and focus in on Hughes Nico Bratt by playing them as physical as possible .
If we match or exceeded their effort level - we win .
We’re probably too quick for them to do significant damage, physical teams give us a little trouble sometimes but in the end our pace/speed is the difference maker!

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Hopefully their play on the ice tonight isn't as ugly as the uniforms they are wearing. USA already lost so I'd like 2 points please.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

Reactions: My3Sons

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
We’re probably too quick for them to do significant damage, physical teams give us a little trouble sometimes but in the end our pace/speed is the difference maker!
They have the worst ranked , or close to it , PP and goals for . I think they are at least 30th for both.
If we play hard , they will need an epic goaltending performance in order to hang around .

Reactions: Devs3cups

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
What side D is Risto ? If he is in Bratt’s side , he is going to get torched ..
He is going to get lit up badly but especially by our guts like Bratt ,Nico, Jack . Anyone of our fast guys actually lol . I can’t wait to beat these scumbags in Philly

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012

1670092133511.png

As modest as ever. Torts knows he has our number, this will be an easy win Philly. Genius move by Torts to compliment us like that, it'll only motivate his skilled team to outplay us further. This one could get ugly and fast. The Rangers are the only team that could keep pace with that Flyers squad, a talented bunch they have there with a fearless leader too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00