GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (16-13-2, 34 Pts) vs. Detroit Red Wings (16-13-4, 36 Pts), 7 PM, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
Land of Hope & Cups.
Nobody answered the most pressing question…

Is Timo dating Livvy Dunne or what? People need to know and hockey fans need to live vicariously through him. Plus maybe we can get a water down version of the Swift cam at Chiefs games. Our major team problems would be solved.
Apparently it some turd who’s a baseball pitcher. Now I feel icky. Thanks for making me look it up, Chet.

Full disclosure: I had look up who she was too.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Yeah, I enjoyed seeing some of the feistiness last night.

I'd love for the team to have someone like Konecny or prime Coleman again. A true relentless two-way middle six pest. Hard to know if Mercer will be that guy. I feel like he's a bit of a passenger.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

I'd love for the team to have someone like Konecny or prime Coleman again. A true relentless two-way middle six pest. Hard to know if Mercer will be that guy. I feel like he's a bit of a passenger.

You want a terrier. Dawgson is a golden retriever.

Reactions: Oneiro

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
Land of Hope & Cups.
I’m not on social media and somehow I know who she is.
Well aren’t you just cooler than me. That’s why I never made out of the LTECHL and your were a ranked prospect. Must be nice.

The Zohan for the bottom 6 but they need to keep drafting pesky forwards with speed and skill and righty and PK skills and heft and lack lactose intolerance and like gladiator movies and have vowels or consonants in their names.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Ruff is gunna break them up soon.
It's the Lindy Ruff Shuffle. It's the hottest dance of the year.

But they had one good game really. They were beat up pretty good vs McDavid. Though they did score a couple goals(scored 2 allowed 2).

Sure eventually they will be shuffled up again, Meier or Mercer will probably move up the lines eventually, but they probably get a bit of a run.

Interesting thing here is McLeod jumping back into the top 9, despite manning a very effective 4th line. He's just playing too well, and too beneficial to his linemates, to be playing on the 4th line.

Need Lazar to keep that 4th line moving fwd. And can Holtz get back to playing well on the 4th line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad