GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (16-13-2, 34 Pts) vs. Detroit Red Wings (16-13-4, 36 Pts), 7 PM, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Short and sweet, don't disappoint Sax Squirtle.

Your New Jersey Devils Projected Lineup:

#63 Jesper Bratt - #86 Jack Hughes - #73 Tyler Toffoli
#18 Ondrej Palat - #13 Nico Hischier - #42 Curtis Lazar
#28 Timo Meier - #20 Michael McLeod - #91 Dawson Mercer
#14 Nathan Bastian - #56 Erik Haula - #10 Alexander Holtz

#71 Jonas Siegenthaler - #17 Simon Nemec
#88 Kevin Bahl - #6 John Marino
#43 Luke Hughes - #2 Brendan Smith

#41 Vitek Vanecek
#40 Akira Schmid

Detroit Red Wings Projected Lineup:

#93 Alex DeBrincat - #71 Dylan Larkin - #88 Patrick Kane
#90 Joe Veleno - #37 JT Compher - #23 Lucas Raymond
#27 Michael Rasmussen - #18 Andrew Copp - #57 David Perron
#14 Robby Fabbri - #36 Christian Fischer - #17 Daniel Sprong

#41 Shayne Gostisbehere - 53 Moritz Seider
#8 Ben Chiarot - #46 Jeff Petry
#2 Olli Maatta - #3 Justin Holl

#45 Michael Hutchinson
#47 James Reimer

LET'S GO DEVILS

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
IF WE MUST

1703333567407.png

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Driving via 18 wheels back to New Jersey from Battle Creek Michigan at 5am this morning to watch the Red Wings take on our Devils with my buddy who is a Red Wings fan NJ native. Kinda ironic eh? I have no expections from this game other than probably lots of goals on both ends but, our most pathetic performance of the year was v.s Detroit. A lot of season left but, all of my positive vibes and hopes going into this homestand has gone directly down the shitter. The team and long term situation is much better than it was two years ago but, I feel as frustrated and apathetic as two years ago. These bums deserve nothing but, lumps of coal and a nice bag skate at 6am this Sunday! Bah-hum-bug. FTD!

Rolo Tomassi

May 6, 2010
Detroit fan who comes in peace. Your lineup looks accurate, with one exception: I believe Maata was hurt last night. With Walman also possibly injured, Detroit has recalled Simon Edvinsson from Grand Rapids and he is in the lineup instead.

Here’s to a good, safe game tonight. Knowing these teams, it’ll be a high scoring affair. Merry Christmas.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I sold this game and if didn't sell I was gonna use a buyback cause the face value for this game is ridiculous. I can't justify the cost of it when the game had a face value over $100. It's Detroit, no giveaways, nothing, it's literally just the game before Xmas Eve and driving usually sucks with everyone out and about driving, especially on a Saturday so I'm perfectly fine with watching this one from home.

It's ridiculous that if I just even use a buyback on this game and the 2 Rangers games that it literally pays for almost half the cost of a full season for 1 of my seats.

Anyway, LETS GO DEVILS!!!

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Losing tonight is just as unacceptable as was Losing to the Sharks and Ducks. Micheal Hutchinson is John Gillies level crap. Reimer is Andrew Hammond bad. 6-5 Devils.
LOL the last time someone dared start Michael Hutchinson against us, Jon Gillies wound up replacing him in the net later in that game LOL.

It was against the Blue Jackets last year in one of those two blowout wins we had over them at home.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This is a must win game, though I am curious to hear from the "collect points and move on" crowd.

4-2 Wings
49811.jpg
Well said my friend.

I've been talking about this team's flaws all year and they're all finally coming to fruition. Fitz gets so much praise here, yet he's not on the same level as Stevie Y, who is arguably better than Lou in his prime.

He knows how to build a real winner and we're seeing it happen in DET right now. You're not gonna find more of a shrewd in-season signing than Pat Kane, who looked as good as I've ever seen him against Philthy last night.

So many good signings the last two offseasons that Fitz couldn't even pull off.

The one truly bad move DET has made in the last 10 years was getting rid of Mrazek, but that was before Stevie Y.

I truly believe in the Yzerplan.

I'll give you one higher and say 5-2 DET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino