Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 4 - BRUINS head home with a 3-1 series lead.

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
I took a lot of grief the other day when I said we seen the last of Ullmark.

I won't name names.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Can't wait to watch highlights of this game. I just got home from all that traffic in Foxborough. 😩😅

Big win. Now let's close this out. Learn from last year. Leave them no room to comeback. And leave no doubt!

You ALREADY know the drill!
giphy.gif

Cue the music!

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
Can't wait to watch highlights of this game. I just got home from all that traffic in Foxborough. 😩😅

Big win. Now let's close this out. Learn from last year. Leave them no room to comeback. And leave no doubt!

You ALREADY know the drill!
View attachment 860981

Cue the music!

Hulu should have the whole game available later today...

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
This Matthews illness thing is strange. With all of the crazy injuries Bergeron played with through the years, how bad could he have been that he could play two periods but not the third in a playoff game.
They are not saying what it is so hard to make valued opinion on it.Heard speculation it was Food poisoning which I had and was in bathroom steady for 2 straight days.We do know the Dr pulled him from game though.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Don’t know what will happen going forward but as for tonight I don’t think it’s possible to play a better road playoff game. Unreal effort by the entire team.

Thought Montgomery showed some pretty big nuts having Wotherspoon out there with less than 2 minutes to go too. Not bad for only your second playoff game.

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Don’t know what will happen going forward but as for tonight I don’t think it’s possible to play a better road playoff game. Unreal effort by the entire team.

Thought Montgomery showed some pretty big nuts having Wotherspoon out there with less than 2 minutes to go too. Not bad for only your second playoff game.
I haven't enjoyed the Wotherspoon experience as much as a lot of this board, but he had the best game I've seen out of him tonight.

Lt Frank Drebin

Apr 13, 2020
North Sentinel Island
I don’t post here often but that game was definitely worth talking about. Marchands hit on Bertuzzi really set the tone. Swayman was great as usual tonight. He seems to enjoy the pressure of being in the playoffs. Watching the Leafs turn on each other while the fans booed them off the ice was classic. That’s about as good of a performance this team has had all year. Wotherspoon reminds me of Andrew Ference a bit. I think I prefer him over Gryz.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Just finished finished the DVR after I got home from a gig. I was feeling really good about the evening and got to finish it off right with a beating of the Leafs. I know it’s tempting fate to say it, but this game felt like series over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad