GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (1-0-1, 3 Pts) vs. Florida Panthers (0-2-0, 0 Pts), 7 PM, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Luke with Hamilton in the 3d period was an interesting pairing. While Lindy isn’t likely to repeat it, Luke’s skating synced well with Hamilton’s lack of first step lateral speed when defending. And seeing Luke on his natural left handed side made me want to see them keep him there as he develops. I know it’s not his history. But I just don’t like to see a defenseman playing on his off hand side in this day and age. There’s a reason it’s rarely done.
If they scratch Smith on Friday I think you’ll see Luke on his natural side and Miller to his right.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Luke with Hamilton in the 3d period was an interesting pairing. While Lindy isn’t likely to repeat it, Luke’s skating synced well with Hamilton’s lack of first step lateral speed when defending. And seeing Luke on his natural left handed side made me want to see them keep him there as he develops. I know it’s not his history. But I just don’t like to see a defenseman playing on his off hand side in this day and age. There’s a reason it’s rarely done.
I liked seeing that pair.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I’d rather they get these kind of performances out of there system now.

There’s a lot of studying right before the test with this team sometimes. Part of why I’m not a huge fan of Ruff.

I know it's tough to say after he helped them 52 wins but whenever I see the Devils play, it's more like they win in spite of Lindy not because of him. Like there's no reason why Smith should be in the lineup and what he did with the lines before the Detroit game.

Ol Dirty Bstrd

Nov 25, 2007
Only saw the first but noticed one shift where Timo had a dogshit effort. Nico was forechecking in the offensive zone and could have won the puck but Timo did two fly by’s. It’s early so no reason to panic but that was pretty unacceptable, glad he got benched if that continued on (seems like it did)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad