Your injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oiltown16

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
these are from soccer but whatever

Both ankles: Torn ligaments, with tendons snapped off...won't ever heal, seem to always hurt...Whenever I move my feet the ligaments move freely and make loud cracking sounds

Left Knee: Not sure what I did to this...but it seems to bend inwards if that makes sense, and just hurts from time to time.

Right Hip: Pops in and out, from time to time

Head: Couple concussions

MassiveHabs

Jan 10, 2005
Dartmouth, NS
aboot half way between my knee and ankle (at the top of my skate) my leg snapped sending it out on a 45 degree angle to the right...looked pretty badass...ended my career though...

balddog66

Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
common back pain/spine pressure,
worst was during a warmup a guy on the other team fell and slid into me from behind, so I had an unprepared fall, breaking my collarbone...had to wear a figure eight brace for a few months...bone over bone...healed fine and was back playing at 80% in about 10 weeks....guys still bug me about that...
after it happened, shock set in, because I was suppose to start the game but my shoulder was sore, so I went to the bench and started streching it...then I took my glove off and felt around and could clearly feel the bone was broke in two...then I went white and told the guys I was done for the night....lol

balddog66

Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
Oh yeah, tip for avoiding broken collarbones, make sure the face mask you're wearing is fitted properly for the helmet, I quite sure now that mine wasn't and is what actually snapped my collarbone....unless you want to have to dry one side of your body off with a hairdryer for a month...lol

pitthockey81

Apr 5, 2004
Pittsburgh, PA
Hockey:
Hip Pointer
5 concussions
3 lacerations to the face requiring stiches from pucks and sticks
torn mcl
dislocated shoulder
broken finger
sprained wrist
pulled groin

Non-Hockey:
Broken Wrist
Broken Clavicle
Broken Thumb
Laceration to the leg requiring 35 stiches
laceration under eye
2 concussions (those playgrounds were dangerous)

I'm probably forgetting something, oh well

anteeksi

Feb 24, 2005
pressbox
so far this year a badly bruised instep, and a concussion. first one during hockey..third one in my brillant career as a human :shakehead

Mxpunk

Jul 3, 2004
RPV, CA
Both shoulders have been dislocated...And in my final year in college ice, I tore a ligament in my ankle that had me shelved for a couple months...

waiting4godot42

Mar 4, 2005
worst injury in hocket was a slap shot to the throat when I was playing pee wee hockey years ago. Worst sports injury was dislocating both knees in practice one night (by an a**hole team mate) when I was wrestling in high school. I don't think I will ever be able to play goal again with my knees as bad as they are. But hay, at least I have a built in rain detector now.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad