OT: Your favourite music thread during quarantine time

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
My favorite band by an absolute mile, I liked the new album but I still prefer Aenima, Lateralus and 10,000 days over the new album though

Pneuma is one hell of a song though
It took a little while but the new album is what I listen to most now.

I saw them twice in the last tour so them playing the songs live solidified it for me.

Reactions: Kiwi

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
It took a little while but the new album is what I listen to most now.

I saw them twice in the last tour so them playing the songs live solidified it for me.

I went to the concert in New Zealand then turned around and brought a ticket for the next night straight afterwards, they are bloody good live

I'm probably showing my age but I still take Aenima hands down over all there other albums ;)

Reactions: namttebih

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
My favorite band by an absolute mile, I liked the new album but I still prefer Aenima, Lateralus and 10,000 days over the new album though

Pneuma is one hell of a song though
Fellow Tool army member here. Led Zeppelin was my first favourite band but I discovered Tool about 10 years ago and they’ve taken over as my #1 within that time. They are on another level

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Fellow Tool army member here. Led Zeppelin was my first favourite band but I discovered Tool about 10 years ago and they’ve taken over as my #1 within that time. They are on another level

I started listening to them after the Aenima album came out, I think I would have been late teens early 20's at the time

Yes, I'm that old :)

My old man loved Zeppelin and used to play them all the time when I was a kid, it's hard not to have an appreciation of them and their music once you've listened to them

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
I went to the concert in New Zealand then turned around and brought a ticket for the next night straight afterwards, they are bloody good live

I'm probably showing my age
but I still take Aenima hands down over all there other albums ;)
I'll show mine...I saw them first on their Undertow tour.
That's the demographic at their shows now--a bunch of 40 year old dads.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Waiting anxiously for this Aussie band to release their third album on Friday. They were wannabe Oasis material on the first two albums and quite good but more of an electro direciton on this one. This song's been my favourite so far of 2020, produced by the guy from Pet Shop Boys:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad