OT: Your favourite music thread during quarantine time

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com

added bonus its about as long as 10 normal songs

alos just realized this isnt the actual pompeii footage just a still footage, highly recommend watching footage with song if interested

absolutely love it.

I used to work in a record store, and was blaring Ummagumma and a guy came in and immediately complained about it, then I told him it was Pink Floyd and he shut the f*** up. Making musical noise isnt new.

Here's one that get's me as far as lyrics

Reactions: Blowfish and BigBlu

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
absolutely love it.

I used to work in a record store, and was blaring Ummagumma and a guy came in and immediately complained about it, then I told him it was Pink Floyd and he shut the f*** up. Making musical noise isnt new.

Here's one that get's me as far as lyrics

yep my dad is the superfan, and i grew up all my life in the car listening to pink floyd on family trips or him taking me to various sports i played. My dad was (probably still is) part of an online community that make and share around bootlegs of pink floyd gigs so ive heard probably every version of every song live at some point. I guess it stuck with me, as a kid i didnt really listen to it but as soon as became an adult i would take his CD's for my car and now i have google play and have pink floyd ready to go at a moments notice

Reactions: SmoggyTwinkles

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
yep my dad is the superfan, and i grew up all my life in the car listening to pink floyd on family trips or him taking me to various sports i played. My dad was (probably still is) part of an online community that make and share around bootlegs of pink floyd gigs so ive heard probably every version of every song live at some point. I guess it stuck with me, as a kid i didnt really listen to it but as soon as became an adult i would take his CD's for my car and now i have google play and have pink floyd ready to go at a moments notice

One of the greatest bands of all time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->