OT: Your favourite music thread during quarantine time

Skin Tape Session

Oct 7, 2017
Ive been listening to a lot of psychedelic rock lately. Not because im doing LSD in quarantine, more because the bluesy up-beat notes have a general optimistic feeling helping me get through this 6 week (and counting) house arrest.

Never a huge fan of Nine Inch Nails, but always found Hurt and its covers interesting. Such a lyrical masterpiece. Johnny Cash did it best IMO.

Johnny Cash - Hurt (Official Music Video)

David Bowie Nine Inch Nails Hurt (excellent quality)

to me Trent reznor (he is nin) is the most important and vital artists alive

Reactions: The Podium

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Faith No More - Who Cares A lot?

Beat Happening - You Turn Me On

Iggy Pop - Lust For Life

Tame Impala - InnerSpeaker

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
Some great music here, folks, thanks. I'm trying out some new stuff, here's some suggestions based on new artists that I'm just starting to know...there's talent out there!

First up, some funky stuff.

Next up, a multi-talented gal from down under.

A heck of an acoustic quitarist, very much underappreciated, lost to Hodgkin's lymphoma in 2005.

Lastly, a nod to the sadness in Nova Scotia, by one of Canada's best. JP Cormier “Twenty-Two”

Reactions: Wafflewhipper

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
The who's who of classic rock record a classic.

Vocals: Paul Rodgers, Bruce Dickenson, Bryan Adams, Ian Gillan.
Guitars: David Gilmour, Ritchie Blackmore, Tony Iommi, Alex Lifeson, Brian May
Bass: Chris Squire Keyboards: Geoff Downes, Keith Emerson
Drums: Roger Taylor
Producers: Geoff Downes, Gary Langan. John Paul Jones and Jon Lord also are said to have done some work behind the scenes.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
can anone help me finding out the artist. From the 90s, I dont remember any songs, rock or grunge. All i rememer is that the cd has a picture of a thrashcan.

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
Thanks but its not the one im thinking of. I explained badly. On the cddisk itself it was a picture of a open thrashcan from above. And a picture not a drawing. Thats all i remember.

Thought so, just took a "google" stab and that came out.
Tried again and got this, LOL

Reactions: Polaris1010

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar
The internet is great, never seen these guys before, but I think they are okay. They're really stoned out though. That band member who just jumped around was awesome!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad