Your favorite player's biggest flaw

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
Datsyuk used to be a little too "cute" sometimes and also had a tendency to overpass. I guess with him gone it would now be Nyquist, can he has been plain awful in the playoffs so far.

My take on Dats was that he played better pissed off, and just wasn't that way enough.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Getzlaf - He is bald , but really occasionally comes off lazy at times and to many bad pass attempts (no looks and what not)

Lindholm- I don't really have any flaws with his game right now, maybe a bit inconsistent at times but that's normal for young dmen.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
The flaw lies in the NHL clubs not calling Tim Jackman out of retirement.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Getzlaf - Tries to be too pretty at times and is pass first to a fault. The guy has the best shot on the Ducks but is always looking to pass. I'm convinced he could score upwards of 40 goals if he actually shot more. Also can make incredibly stupid plays from time to time (look up his OT drop pass that cost us the game)

Lindholm - Game to game consistency is an issue. Can be the best defenseman on the ice one game to being completely invisible the next. His lack of a contract is also a big flaw atm.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Komarov has the issue of sometimes doing something really dumb like a bad hit or bad penalty. Other than that, he's a perfect hockey player in the modern NHL. Solid two way, constant motor, can cycle and play boards, put in 20 goals last year, great mentor, draws penalties.

<3

Team Finland fan shares your pain.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
My favorite player is probably Bergeron. His biggest flaw is that he likes to make my favorite team look like they don't belong in the league.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Draisaitl - his skating (turning and acceleration) still is sub-par and is a major factor preventing him from being a 1C.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
For me Eichel drives me nuts sometimes. He needs to show more consistency. And when he has the puck he tries to do to much sometimes. Also if Eichel had Reinhart's hockey IQ you'd have Mario Lemieux

Eichel is still more effective when he tries to do too much than when he tries specifically not to :D He's gonna figure it out sooner or later, not worried

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
My take on Dats was that he played better pissed off, and just wasn't that way enough.

I can agree with this too. His play when he was mad at something was something to be seen. Always love the replay of him repeatedly going after Weber until he got him.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Lindholm- I don't really have any flaws with his game right now, maybe a bit inconsistent at times but that's normal for young dmen.

Lindholm - Game to game consistency is an issue. Can be the best defenseman on the ice one game to being completely invisible the next. His lack of a contract is also a big flaw atm.

There's not a single player in the NHL who loses the puck between his own legs, as frequently as #47. :D

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
There's nothing Brassard is terribly bad at.

I guess if anything, he's not Bergeron defensively, he's just pretty good.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Subban - Sometimes, he got a brain fart and takes a stupid penality

Price - Best goalie in the league, but his freaking knee...

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00