Your favorite player's biggest flaw

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Not sure if he's still my favourite player (top 5 though) - Evander Kane's biggest flaw is... hmm...

ARtivr8.png

:laugh:

Deaner

Oct 9, 2011
PK Subban : talks too much, is too good at gaining the blue-line by himself

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Eichel is not consistent enough and sometimes seems to forget that he's actually amazing at hockey

Girgensons falls down a ton

Reinhart needs to adjust his helmet all the time because he wears it too loose. Drives me crazy

But the biggest flaw is those 3 are probably not going to be a line next season :(

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
My favorite player is probably Bergeron. His biggest flaw is that he likes to make my favorite team look like they don't belong in the league.

Same for me. Unfortunately your flaw applies to my favorite team (Bruins) as well.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I wish Kopitar could be more selfish when it comes to goal scoring opportunities. He almost always passes up a shot given the chance or defers to someone else. Can also go on long streaks where he's not scoring at all. But other than that he's still really effective during the games even if he isn't scoring any goals.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Phil Kessel is awful in shootouts, and is meh on breakaways.

He lacks a decent one timer. Plus current injury.

Beliveau waited to long to start the NHL part of his career and apparently had a Volkswagen size heart in a Cadillac size body...or so the story went in the early sixties in the years between being the best player of two dynasty's. Plus injuries.

Crosby tries to do a little too much sometimes, and can thereby get frustrated...or sometimes tries to do too much when frustrated. Plus injuries.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
So the question is was last playoff a fluke? Do we get a dominant forward or the guy who didn't even put up ppg in the AHL?

One of the most interesting guys coming into the NHL this year IMO

In my opinion, Drouin's success was mostly because he changed up his play style, and limited his bad habits. So I think (hope) we can see big things next year.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
He (Letang)'s an idiot who can easily be goaded into taking penalties and can't run a PP to save his life and is going to RAPIDLY decline once age takes away his physical gifts.

Inapt

Oct 23, 2012
Tavares - Tries to do too much at times/stays on the ice too long. Also that damn drop pass near the blue line.

Steerpike

We are never give up
Feb 15, 2014
Colorado
EJ: Not great at connecting on huge hits.

Duchene/MacKinnon: Aren't great at choosing when to give up on a 1v3(+) and just try to gain offensive possession.

ROR: Too much rational self interest.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
What's Sid's biggest flaw I don't even know. Used to be visibly less skilled defensively but safe to say he's come around in a big way.

Half wall on the PP. Throwing pucks through the slot and getting picked off 70% of the time.

Pens need to run the PP through Kessel this year, which will force Sid to be more of a shooter and down low. If Sid goes into shoot everything mode and the PP gets consistent, he wins the Ross by a comfortable margin.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad