Your Favorite Devils HFboards Poster

lboogie42*

Don't hold your breath! ;)

Posters like us are not well-liked because we are straight shooters with strong opinions (backed up by facts).
Yes! I love when the devils are being bashed by a user and all us devils posters come up and shut down his argument as a group. And we back it up too. Its priceless to see that kind of loyalty and kowledge.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Ranger fan here, so I doubt my vote counts.

Aside from the mods (I probably have to say them), DevilChuk gets my vote. I feel like we're similar people, except for him being a Devils fan.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Can't pick one, but I have a couple favorite posters -

Bleedred: Very insightful especially about goalies. Always appreciated his vast knowledge about the team. Its like the guy has a photographic memory! He can remember very obscure things in Devils history and its really cool

Saugus: Seems like a real smart guy, is spot on with his analysis and doesn't say anything stupid. Always contributes with short, concise, to-the-point posts that make perfect sense.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY: Another smart poster, angers some people on here at times and that's what makes him great :laugh:

Trottier: A very gifted writer who so eloquently expressed himself on here. Not sure what happened to him, its a little bit worrying actually, I hope he's okay.

MartyOwns: Hilarious guy. I love his pre-game "team A must strike a black vulcanized peace of rubber into norbit more times than team B" posts.

Jim: I was quite annoyed at him while Kovalchuk was with the team, but now he's awesome. Why? Because **** Kovalchuk, I thoroughly enjoy seeing Jim rip into that Russian peace of garbage every chance he gets. You can tell Jim is more excited about this year's team than he has been in a while, it'll be interesting to get his thoughts on how things play out this year.

Honorable mention goes to everybody else who frequents this board, because you're all awesome.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Thanks Chess! Appreciate the kind words!

I said I wouldn't go into too many names cause I didn't wanna disappoint some other posters I like by missing a shout out to them hAHA. One poster I really appreciate but he doesn't come around much in the Summer is Nona Weisbaum. I really appreciate his insight on everything, even the things we don't agree on.

There's a couple posters on here who are strangers during the Summer, or who just don't have much time or priority to post during the offseason. Which is cool because usually the Summers are very quiet, aside from this one. I remember when the season started last year, seeing a bunch of posters I forgot all about because they didn't frequent much during the offseason.

DevilChuk*

Ranger fan here, so I doubt my vote counts.

Aside from the mods (I probably have to say them), DevilChuk gets my vote. I feel like we're similar people, except for him being a Devils fan.

not sure how to respond to this..

let's go with your vote counts, your opinion is appreciated but GTFO? :laugh:

yea that should be good

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I do miss Jackeddevilsfan. In honor of him I'm going to the main board to make a proposal to see what Minnesota wants for Suter. I'll also see what Vancouver wants for Garisson. While I'm at it, I'll see what we can get for Larsson cause I know Jacked wanted him traded.

Didn't he want Wideman too?:laugh:

Status Quo*

I do miss Jackeddevilsfan. In honor of him I'm going to the main board to make a proposal to see what Minnesota wants for Suter. I'll also see what Vancouver wants for Garisson. While I'm at it, I'll see what we can get for Larsson cause I know Jacked wanted him traded.

Didn't he want Wideman too?:laugh:
Can you spot jackeddevilsfan? :laugh:
199bd8f0c5c545e6b944c7148d68c930-getty-144043500.jpg

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I like Bleed too...one of the few posters that can manage to be an emotional roller-coaster (an entertaining one at that) and yet usually be pretty fair in his analysis. And the nicknames lol

ManillaNJ is another one I like that hasn't been mentioned yet, she's always optomistic without being unrealistic.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Can you spot jackeddevilsfan? :laugh:
199bd8f0c5c545e6b944c7148d68c930-getty-144043500.jpg
Isn't he the dude who looks like he's doing the Hulk Hogan hand to the ear gestures? Haha. He's got some no sleeve red shirt too. Can't figure out what it says on it. I don't think it's anything Devils related, but my eyes have seen better days.
I like Bleed too...one of the few posters that can manage to be an emotional roller-coaster (an entertaining one at that) and yet usually be pretty fair in his analysis. And the nicknames lol
Thank you my man! You're one of my favorite people on here as well. Eddy, Devils Trap, Rhodes, Chess, njdevils1982, a few I've already named, and a couple other of you too I suppose.;)

I'm probably forgetting some of the posters who haven't been frequenting us too much in the Summer.

Last edited:

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008
Nick P! for sure! - always great for the best YT videos and gifs

abo for the pissing unicorn avatar , it was hilarious

Status Quo*

Isn't he the dude who looks like he's doing the Hulk Hogan hand to the ear gestures? Haha. He's got some no sleeve red shirt too. Can't figure out what it says on it. I don't think it's anything Devils related, but my eyes have seen better days.

It's one of those Red Alert shirts from the 2010 playoffs haha

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I've really enjoyed Benedict Parisechuk's posts since he came over as Chicagodevilsfan. I like his new user name too.:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad