Your Favorite Devils HFboards Poster

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
I like reading njdevsfan95's posts ... and devilchuk on the mainboard

seems like a copy cat jerk copier

None Shall Pass is a sweetheart. Thought he pulls the same type of gaming bs as njdevil26 cept not FIFA, but GT5. Hope he doesn't think it will be the same in GT6.

Status Quo*

Screw ya'll. I'm da best mayne.

But seriously... jackeddevilsfan or whatever his name was. Beautiful, intriguing insight he brought to this forum.

also Richer's Ghost for the awesome avi!

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I like reading any posters that consistently are positive, respectful, realistic about this team and come with good insight. The ones that go too far the other way, either get passed by or put on the ignore list.

Agree with a few I've seen put on here so far.

Off the top of my head, add JerryGigantic to my list.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Surprised at the lack of Lboogie42 in here ;)
I'll pick you then, for the nice words about me in the OP!;)
Screw ya'll. I'm da best mayne.

But seriously... jackeddevilsfan or whatever his name was. Beautiful, intriguing insight he brought to this forum.

also Richer's Ghost for the awesome avi!
I didn't wanna pick favorites here, didn't wanna leave anyone out or forget anybody. I'll say Status Quo, and a few others who would post Hardcore music in GDT's with me this past year! Eggers and Semak posted some, and Rob Nieds work ethic too.

I do miss Jackeddevilsfan as well. Can we get one of his personalities to start posting again?:laugh: Like Friendofjacked, or Builtlikeatank haha.

schoenfeld

2 Way Contract
Dec 10, 2006
who was the guy who made the vitaly vishnevski comics, that guy was cool

vitaly vishnevski was also pretty cool

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
There are lots of great posters on this board and a lot of them that don't come around as often it seems. I lurked for a long time and enjoyed many of the well-known posters' insights. DevilsFanatic, Trottier, Getzo and Das Uber are ones that I remember.

Someone who I appreciate is Saugus. He seems to have a spot on opinion about every topic on this board.

Desert Devil

Legend
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
RG, Brodeur, and Jim. Trottier was great but I don't know where he went. Honorable mention to FMASC for his statistical analysis even though I don't consider myself advanced stats guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad