Your Current Top-3 Wrestlers in the World

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
yeah thats where i replace your Styles with Owens.... AJ isnt that very good on the mike, but he totally makes it up by his pure talent in the ring.
Owens in WWE is pretty tuned down but when he opens his mouth for a promo or all the little shots he yells during his matches are priceless. while still being one of the best in the ring.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
yeah thats where i replace your Styles with Owens.... AJ isnt that very good on the mike, but he totally makes it up by his pure talent in the ring.
Owens in WWE is pretty tuned down but when he opens his mouth for a promo or all the little shots he yells during his matches are priceless. while still being one of the best in the ring.

I 100% respect that, I've liked AJ's mic work since his heel turn but looking at their full body of work Owens is better on the mic and it's not close

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
All things considered: Owens, Styles, Okada.

I find something very off putting about Omega, though I recognize his work rate and execution. If given a real shot I think Cesaro would be close to the very top as well.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Styles is on a level on his own and that includes omega. bonafide #1

I haven't seen enough of okada to judge him so i wont even bother ranking him not to say he isn't top tier.

#2 i'd go omega
#3 i would honestly probably give to rollins. His booking may be ass and he might even still have some attitude issues to work out but god damn is he fantastic in everything.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'd say Okada is better than AJ, tbh. But that's just me. That tier is all really close.

Like I said, I believe Okada is already one of the GOATs and he's still in his 20s.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
I'll also have an order of the Okada-Omega-Styles combo platter...

Okada-Omega is magic together. It's hard to have a classic match (let alone two) where one guy is far ahead of the other guy in terms of ability. Both guys are simply great.

Styles is so much fun to watch but he's not had a great program since losing the belt at SummerSlam.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad