Your Current Top-3 Wrestlers in the World

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'll throw out an honorable mention to Owens as well. Overall he's right up there as well...

That said:
Omega
Okada
Styles

Nakamura

May 14, 2017
3. AJ styles
2. Omega (when he is motivated)
1. Okada - besides his classics with Kenny, he told great stories with Shabata and Suzuki and made me interested in Bad Luck Fale and Cody for a night.

Last edited:

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I feel bad for the WWE guys because they are so, so watered down compared to what they actually could be doing if they were in, say, NJPW or ROH. I mean we've see what AJ can do in NJPW recently but a lot of the WWE guys get shafted when it comes down to these types of rankings simply due to the nature of the company watering down it's product.

That said, I'll go with:

1) Kenny Omega
2) Kazuchika Okada
3) A.J. Styles

Honourable mention to Kevin Owens.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
Tetsuya Naito
Kento Miyahara
Kenny Omega

Preemptively saving a spot for Kota Ibushi when he puts in his G1 MVP effort and he reminds everyone of how great he is.

Last edited:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'll consider throwing Michael Elgin on the list too. The guy is phenomenal and doesn't get the credit he deserves.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
A fair criticism of Ishii would be that he is only really great at working an Ishii-style match.
I love an Ishii-style match, but he doesn't really have that next level range

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I'd put Ishii above Elgin, but both are clearly at least a tier below the top one, probably two tiers. I'd accept arguments for Ishii to be in the second tier, but I think Elgin is third tier right now.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'd put Ishii above Elgin, but both are clearly at least a tier below the top one, probably two tiers. I'd accept arguments for Ishii to be in the second tier, but I think Elgin is third tier right now.

Same. Not that Elgin is bad, but Okada-Omega-Styles-Tanahashi and a select few others are in the top tier, the second tier has guys like Ishii (imo), Shibata when he was active, etc., and then third tier has guys like Elgin.

Most of the guys that are in the top two tiers aren't in the WWE, imho, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad