Your All Time Favorite CBJ Players

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio
I'm largely undecided still, but commenting anyways because I find it disgraceful that nobody has yet mentioned Jan Hejda.
How dare you forget Scott LaChance!

Edit: and I just realized your post was from 2018…which means you had even less reason to forget LaChance (nickname “NO CHANCE” in Section 109 back in the day). And which further means I had even less reason to post my reply

Last edited:
Reactions: Viqsi

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Manny Malhotra is my all-time favorite. He was fun to watch, was as good as anyone in the league at face offs, and he had a smile like Magic Johnson or Sugar Ray Leonard's that just disarms people.

He always looked like he was having fun.

Probably my second favorite was David Vyborny.

Manny did little things that should have led everyone to figure he’d go into coaching too. He was a communicator in the ice and on the bench, and while he wasn’t the captain he glove-bumped or back-patted everyone at the end of periods and games as they were coming off the ice, always last off himself. I had nothing to base it on, but I always attributed it to him appreciating being an NHL player and wanting to be on that sheet as much as possible.

Manny and Vybes are my two favorites also, along with Matt Calvert. We should meet up for fist-bumps sometime.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Foligno - Wennberg - Saad
Jenner - Dubinsky - Atkinson
Calvert - Karlsson - Anderson
Hartnell - Sedlak - Gagner

Werenski - Jones
Johnson - Savard
Murray - Nutivaara

Bobrovsky
Korpisalo

Ad