Your 2013-2014 Venting / Group Therapy Thread

Timbo Slice

Roaring back
Mar 30, 2010
Rochester
I'm so depressed by the idea that this is a minimum of 3 years. Probably more. Almost definitely more. The ****ing BILLS will have made the playoffs before we do again.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
The Sabres have missed the playoffs 7 out of the last 11 years and after Briere left they only made the playoffs twice out six seasons… and both of those were first round exits…

With the exception of two seasons in the last 11 years the Sabres have not been all that good… I don’t think a scorched earth policy is the best way to go but not much can be done now… It reminds me of the days after losing the cup in 1999.

I think the organization needs a new management core as much as a new player core… It will be years before the Sabres win again if they don’t add more veterans than they do 18 and 19 year olds… The Miller issue needs to be addressed too… a lame duck goalie does not do anyone in the room any good.

zero39

Dec 15, 2005
Did the Sabres change their name?

Every time I read about the Sabres in media outside of Buffalo, they always call them the "lowly Buffalo Sabres" or the "lowly Sabres". Have they officially made "lowly" part of their name? It would seem appropriate, given the fact that their goal this year is to lose as many games as they can in the most disgraceful manner possible. Has kind of a nice ring to it, like adding "incompetent" to the name of their GM, Darcy Regier, or "clueless" to the name of their coach, Ron Rolston. And, for long time fans, which is worse - having Ron Rolston as your hockey coach, or Harvey Johnson as your football coach?

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Why couldn't this have happened last year? :(

It would have only been a 48 game suffer, and we would have MacK.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Ron Rolston, worst coach in the NHL. Bad roster? Sure. Terrible usage and schemes make it even worse. The guy has got to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad