Speculation: You’re the GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dickie Dunn

Jan 4, 2016
Minneapolis
The time to move Dumba was last year pre-injury when it looked like a stupid move to even consider it. Which is exactly why it probably would have been prudent to do. I like him as a player but his ability to bring back the assets needed to kick start a future would have been worth it.....imho.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
The time to move Dumba was last year pre-injury when it looked like a stupid move to even consider it. Which is exactly why it probably would have been prudent to do. I like him as a player but his ability to bring back the assets needed to kick start a future would have been worth it.....imho.
Only if it brought back a top Center. No top Center, no dice.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Only if it brought back a top Center. No top Center, no dice.

Just out of curiosity, would YOU move Dumba for a prospect like Cody Glass, Barrett Hayton, Kirby Dach? Where is your personal line in the sand?

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Just out of curiosity, would YOU move Dumba for a prospect like Cody Glass, Barrett Hayton, Kirby Dach? Where is your personal line in the sand?
Not sure... I'd have to say the player I'd target would be Zegras... dunno if Anaheim would be a willing partner though.

Either way, Dumba has to get back on track before any real possibility would exist.

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad