Pre-Game Talk: Yotes vs Jets - Tuesday Nov 14 7:00 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
IMG_4957.jpg

Practicing downtown today and Friday. Iceplex on Sunday.

Is Machoo ready?
If he is who comes out of the lineup?
If he is what roster move do they make?

IMG_0074.jpg

Reactions: YWGinYYZ

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I'm really hoping for a line shuffle, we need to get Little going, reunite him with Wheeler.

Scheif and Wheeler have been scoring but looking pretty meh together lately.

Maybe ESL CLW.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I'm really hoping for a line shuffle, we need to get Little going, reunite him with Wheeler.

Maybe ESL CLW.

I thought Little seemed to be getting his quickness back last game. I think he already is "getting going"

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Eh, i'll need more than 1 game to believe that, but if it turns out he is that'd be great.

Felt like he was able to make his own space last game. Haven't seen much of that this year. He's had a few maintenance days. I don't think he's been anywhere near 100%

Reactions: MardyBum

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Real happy i got tickets for this game , Ducky was my favorite Jet and consider myself lucky that i got to watch him live many times . Although the tickets to tomorrow's game cost just a little more than back then , i should have checked if 7-11 was selling any 7 dollar tickets . :biglaugh:

Reactions: thereturn

jets2020champs

Nov 6, 2016
Canada
I’m not a hockey expert but I’ll give it it a shot. If Perreault comes back into the lineup, I would have to send Lemieux back down to get playing time. The best he could do at this time is 4th line minutes if he’s not in the press box.

I would juggle some lines.

Connor Scheifele Wheeler
Copp Little Laine
Ehlers Lowry Perreault
Armia Hendricks Tanev

I think Ehlers handling the puck while Lowry is in front of the net and Perreault doing his work along the boards would create some chances.

I think Copp May get some chances with passes from Laine / Little.

I would put Matthias in place of Hendricks after sitting out for awhile. Put him back at centre and see how that line frustrates the opponents.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I’m not a hockey expert but I’ll give it it a shot. If Perreault comes back into the lineup, I would have to send Lemieux back down to get playing time. The best he could do at this time is 4th line minutes if he’s not in the press box.

Connor Scheifele Wheeler
Copp Little Laine
Ehlers Lowry Perreault
Armia Hendricks Tanev

I think Ehlers handling the puck while Lowry is in front of the net and Perreault doing his work along the boards would create some chances.

I would put Matthias in place of Hendricks after sitting out for awhile. Put him back at centre and see how that line frustrates the opponents.

Perreault has never played RW.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011

Connor Scheifele Wheeler
Copp Little Laine
Ehlers Lowry Perreault
Armia Hendricks Tanev

Copp over Ehlers and Armia on the second line! LOL! Okay then.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:.....

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
look for copp to join dano in the pb when perreault comes back. you cant play on the 4th line and never through a bodycheck. outside chance the sit armia again.

TheRocketFlash

Feb 17, 2010
Below the Border
If Perreault is back, I'd rather see Matthias or Hendricks out instead of Copp.

Matty P - Chef - Wheels
Ehlers - Little - Laine
Conner - Lowry - Tanev
Copp - Hendrix - Armia

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
look for copp to join dano in the pb when perreault comes back. you cant play on the 4th line and never through a bodycheck. outside chance the sit armia again.

So Lemieux to the Moose and Hendricks stays in the lineup.

Yeah, that sounds like Maurice, although I have no dispute with Lemieux going back down. He should never have been brought up if this was how they were going to use him however.

Reactions: Eyeseeing

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Maurice keeping everyone guessing

Last edited:

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
So Lemieux to the Moose and Hendricks stays in the lineup.

Yeah, that sounds like Maurice, although I have no dispute with Lemieux going back down. He should never have been brought up if this was how they were going to use him however.

He played a few games. Not sure what you mean. He was called up and inserted into the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad