• FLCL

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gundam Wing

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
He's on pace to beat it, and boy do I want him to. There's just a few smug Vancouver posters that I love reading their annoyance when Makar's takes away yet another thing from Hughes.
Oh trust me. Me too.

1679716021420.gif

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Before his last injury he was very happy the night that Bo scored his highlight goal.

Cale's a big fan of Bo. Remember last year when he said in the presser Bo would be putting up numbers like him and be right with him in the Avalanche record books one day, and Bo just gave a look and laughed like it was absurd. :laugh:

We're so lucky to have these guys on the blueline.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I'm honestly surprised. I went to the main boards and didn't see a thread titled "Refs hate the Avalanche, How can they do this!?" With a video of the ref blocking Rants empty net chance.

• Haha
Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Bednar said Newhook gotta go and that he should have been traded at the deadline

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
No that was all Sammy unfortunately. Watch again.

He should have been in perfect position to get back after the shot. But when the camera pans back you can see he's dogging it a bit, and lets Schmalz get behind him. Then trips over his feet and falls down to give up a 2 on 1. Then was too slow to get up and get back which let Keller get ahead of him so he couldn't block the pass either.

There was almost nothing Bo could do there. Schmalz was first to the puck and circled around and made a really nice pass away from his body so Bo couldn't block it. He's got to respect the shot there and get his stick in a position to block it, and then hope his teammates can get back and help.

I’m inclined to agree in this instance but I still don’t like that pairing. I just don’t think they complement each other well.

Reactions: Foppa2118

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
You'd be a decidedly average person in your family in terms of intelligence. If your last name were bertuzzi.
Oh no. Comphe's clique is out to get me.

Thinking about renovations to the torture chamber, but I need to get rid of the evidence first...
Every good torture chamber needs a good incinerator. Or you go the breaking bad method and melt people in hydrofluoric acid. Then you just need a good drain! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: drhiii

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Renovating my Kitchen, didn't watch for 6 games. All wins.

Watched Wednesday night. Big, fat, L.

Didn't watch again tonight doing some work...

No, that doesn't mean I can no longer watch any games.

I swear you’ve been renovating your kitchen for like a year now. Or maybe it was some other rooms before. 😂

Reactions: dahrougem2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad