GDT: yotes v rags

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Would someone be so kind as to some up our play during the first period for CC?

Played a pretty solid period, especially our pk, I dont think the rags registered a shot on both chances. Yandle has had his occasional blunders but has carried the powerplay in on most entries.

Played decent in the neutral zone collapsing on the puck but that led to a few wide passes that created a few chances for the rangers.

Over all we looked decent for a road period. the 4th line of halp and chip both have been good on the forecheck turning pucks over in the rangers zone, which led to the halp goal.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Would someone be so kind as to some up our play during the first period for CC?
Good: Two goal lead, solid PK, OEL is still sexy.

Bad: Czech Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself line have spent the majority of time in their own end every time they've been out there.

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
I had to drop in cause i saw the OEL goal on the highlights, his shot is sooooo sick but it never gets talked about.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Played a pretty solid period, especially our pk, I dont think the rags registered a shot on both chances. Yandle has had his occasional blunders but has carried the powerplay in on most entries.

Played decent in the neutral zone collapsing on the puck but that led to a few wide passes that created a few chances for the rangers.

Over all we looked decent for a road period. the 4th line of halp and chip both have been good on the forecheck turning pucks over in the rangers zone, which led to the halp goal.

Good: Two goal lead, solid PK, OEL is still sexy.

Bad: Czech Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself line have spent the majority of time in their own end every time they've been out there.

We scored two goals, one a great individual effort, another a sick feed from behind the net from Chipchura to Halpern.

Took 2 penalties in the second half of the period but didn't let it get to us.

It was our good period.

Thanks, guys.

Aela*

Aela seen postin in Habs GDT since it's on tv, jets game hasn't started, and i'm eating

Primrose in PHX GDT instead

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Yeah, if Derek Morris continue to play this inconsistently, I'm not sure I even want him back at a discount next year.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Saw that coming a mile away. We've been under sustained pressure for the last 5 minutes.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
I take back my defense of Yandle yesterday after that cluster****.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad