Post-Game Talk: Yikes

Who's assigned to Springfield when Luongo returns?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
This gotta be a loss as tradition goes.

Tonight will be the second win in their upcoming six game win streak before they head to Finland.
Both of you are wrong. This will be the second game of our upcoming unprecedented 94 game win streak. Over those games we'll score 657 goals and allow 563, right until we win the Stanley Cup.
#whoneedsdefenceorgoaltendingjustscoreseven

Reactions: I am not exposed

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
a common misconception. yak sucked, sure. but he didn't become an albatross around the neck of his team at 7.5 X 8 and thus ensuring he is both unmovable and the team can't compete defensively. and I say unmovable in every sense of the word. man cannot skate for ****. its eyeball gougingly painful.
You're moving the goal posts. Contract is irrelevant when assessing #1 overall picks. That's a GM thing, not a player thing.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Quite a few red wings fans here at BBT. They probably think it’s one of their best shots at seeing a W this season. I don’t blame them really.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Bernier looking very shaky in warmups. That would be a good sign for other teams. That’s a bad sign for Panthers.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
w35nv.jpg

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Ok i can't watch the game tonight... Don't let me down or I'll have to be all salty for the next week. I want to see a sunshine jakey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad