Friedman: Yandle not asked to waive NMC. Buyout or trade incoming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
If Islanders trade/lose Leddy they should try make a trade for Yandle(for Komarov and Hickey). The caphits basically even eachother out, maybe Islanders can get Florida to eat like 10-20% since Yandle has 2 years compared to 1 year for the Islanders players

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
If Hamilton walks I'd like to see Yandle on a cheap 1-2 year deal as Carolina's 3rd pair LHD and PP1/2. Way better fit for Brind'Amour than a young player like Jake Bean. Suter could be another fit.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
He's not done. Someone will sign him as a 3rd pairing/PP guy. He'll probably need some assurances that his streak will be kept alive though.... :sarcasm:

Last edited:
Reactions: Laus723 and banks

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
The way Yandle seems to be hated by Fla management and fans and media is lol
He quickly became a scapegoat for fans. At first, his production made up for clear defensive lapses. The flack he caught was generally unwarranted for a couple years.

This past season, he was legit awful. His skating has declined quite a bit, his play in our zone is getting worse and he hasn't thrown a hit in years to avoid injury and keep his iron man streak alive.

He isn't even good on the powerplay anymore. I'm sure he's a fine person, but his time as a Panther should be over.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Was the buyout deadline yesterday?

I believe Saturday just before you have to submit your protection list. From my understanding yesterday was the last day to ask a player to waive their NMC but they have till Friday to decide(not sure if the 2 things are related though).

Reactions: banks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad