Yandle and Murphy try Canadian snacks

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Haha, need more of these kinds of videos.

Yeah, I'd love to see more promos and better commercials. The whole dramatic montage with play by play over it is pretty worn out and does nothing to show the personality of the players.

The Rangers have some really good ones:

[NHL]678538[/NHL]

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Will never get to try a Wunderbar. I'm allergic to peanuts.

The concept of ketchup chips appeals to me quite a bit though. I'm actually a fan of taking plain potato chips and dipping them in ketchup, so chips that are ketchup-flavored might be a bit more convenient, perhaps.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Could not stop laughing when Yands bit into the Big Turk.

If we trade him, I'm gonna miss him.
This is why I'll be pissed beyond belief if DM trades him and doesn't get a bounty back. I absolutely loathe the idea of a Coyote team without Yandle on it! I understand the situation though and if it has to happen so be it but the return better be freaking worth it! If not then just sign the guy, I'd be more than happy to have Yandle in a Coyote uniform for the next 7-8 years!

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Why no Cadbury Caramilk, no Aero Bar, and no After Eight? The selections were awful, in my opinion.

What about Eat More. Those are the best. If Yandle had one of those he would have wanted to be traded to Edmonton on the spot.:)

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Does Connor Murphy not know how a fist bump works? Get rid of the Lays and get Old Dutch brand chips. Old Dutch ketchup chips and Kokanee Beer was my entire lunch twice when I went up there last season.

Great video. Yandle's reaction to the coffee crunch bar was epic.

:laugh:

That was great. Subtle, but great. Murphy just flops his hand on the fist bump and Yandle has to stop himself from cracking up.

aj8000

Jun 5, 2010
neat video loved the reactions. Personally, I have never heard of a big turk bar in Canada. I also did not know that coffee crisp considered Canadian

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
As always, don't read comments on youtube.

Lindsey Smith you are a ***** for stereotyping Canadian food. **** you Keith Yandle and Connor Murphy for just being ******* about are candy. go suck on 3 muske****** bar and maybe you will win a game.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Problem is, even if you "win", humanity as a whole always loses.

I'm not sure humanity can really go any lower anyway so lose away haha.

The ending of that game also isn't an if it's a when, some uneducated ignorant ass can make a racist comment about any video. Go try it one day, it's amazing how dumb some people are.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Haha it's true. I like comments because the depth of human stupidity is interesting to me, but if you have any hope for humanity then yeah avoid at all costs haha.
You do realize Youtube comments reflect humanity about as much as the %1'ers do right?

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
You do realize Youtube comments reflect humanity about as much as the %1'ers do right?

Yeah but you get the absolute bottom of the barrel. It's great for seeing just how dumb we are capable of being.

Driving has also ruined my faith in humanity. I saw a guy using 2 touch screen devices at once while driving yesterday. It was amazing.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Yeah but you get the absolute bottom of the barrel. It's great for seeing just how dumb we are capable of being.

Driving has also ruined my faith in humanity. I saw a guy using 2 touch screen devices at once while driving yesterday. It was amazing.
My point is using outliers as reflections on humanity makes no sense. Take your driving example, you almost certainly passed hundreds of people who weren't using 2 touch screen devices while driving yet here you are talking about that one person and how your faith in humanity is ruined. How about take some solace in the fact that %99.9 of people driving do not do that. :cheers:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
My point is using outliers as reflections on humanity makes no sense. Take your driving example, you almost certainly passed hundreds of people who weren't using 2 touch screen devices while driving yet here you are talking about that one person and how your faith in humanity is ruined. How about take some solace in the fact that %99.9 of people driving do not do that. :cheers:

My dry sarcastic tone doesn't always work well in text, you don't really have to talk me off of the ledge. I just marvel at stupidity, and there's a lot of it. Extreme stupidity is the most fun.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
My dry sarcastic tone doesn't always work well in text, you don't really have to talk me off of the ledge. I just marvel at stupidity, and there's a lot of it. Extreme stupidity is the most fun.
I'll be less ambiguous, it would seem you like to marvel at the exception rather than the rule. As long as you're aware of that then it's all good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad