Yandle and Murphy try Canadian snacks

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Could not stop laughing when Yands bit into the Big Turk.

If we trade him, I'm gonna miss him.

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Big Turks truly are awful. Right up there with American Smarties (known as "Rockets" in Canada).

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
"I haven't seen that movie, because I'm not seven"

I imagine Yandle chirps the hell out of the young guys and there's not much they can do about it.

Kaibur

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
They used Lay's and Ruffles for ketchup and all dressed chips? Pssssh. Old Dutch is an all Canadian company. If they needed a bag, I got a couple cases at my place.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
"I haven't seen that movie, because I'm not seven"

I imagine Yandle chirps the hell out of the young guys and there's not much they can do about it.

"OEL is used to modeling with his shirt off"

Haha, that was amusing. More things like this, please.

Thor Savage

Oct 3, 2006
Arizona
Why no Cadbury Caramilk, no Aero Bar, and no After Eight? The selections were awful, in my opinion.

My wife is Canadian and the Wunderbar may very well be the best candy bar on the planet. Her folks bring dozens of them down when they come for a visit.

Last edited:

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
My wife is Canadian and the Wunderbar may very well be the best candy bar on the planet. Her folks bring dozens of them down when they come for a visit.

It's Cadbury so you know it's going to be good. Cadbury and Nestle have the Canadian chocolate market cornered, and yet neither one operates in the states :(

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Does Connor Murphy not know how a fist bump works? Get rid of the Lays and get Old Dutch brand chips. Old Dutch ketchup chips and Kokanee Beer was my entire lunch twice when I went up there last season.

Great video. Yandle's reaction to the coffee crunch bar was epic.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Not bad! If only they did a segment where they tried some poutine and this.

o-POUTINE-SODA-570.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->