Yandle and Murphy try Canadian snacks

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Another vote for EatMor. Also Crispy Crunch( AKA Death To Teeth). Vector cereal, while technically not a snack, is outstanding.
Narnia comment funny.

donutz0r

Jan 12, 2010
Dallas. Go Canucks!
Another vote for EatMor. Also Crispy Crunch( AKA Death To Teeth). Vector cereal, while technically not a snack, is outstanding.
Narnia comment funny.
Crispy Crunch was good, similar to a Butterfinger. Now Crunchie... I don't know. I can't tell if I ever liked it or not. The stuff on the inside...

CrunchieBar.jpg

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Damn I need to go to Canada again just so I can try all those snacks.

and maybe watch a few hockey games

Desert Ice 11

Yoooooo
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
Crispy Crunch was good, similar to a Butterfinger. Now Crunchie... I don't know. I can't tell if I ever liked it or not. The stuff on the inside...

CrunchieBar.jpg

Looks tasty, I'd give it a try

I need to get to know a snowbird, maybe house watch for them or something, in exchange for Canadian snacks.

Or I can buy it online

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Canada's East Coast has "roast chicken chips" and "ringolos". Both are very good. And my vote for best bar is Wunderbar.

donutz0r

Jan 12, 2010
Dallas. Go Canucks!
How the **** do they not like Coffee Crisp?! It's literally the only chocolate bar I like
Dude, I know! I was getting legitimately agitated when they were making a big deal out of how bad it was. IT'S SO GOOD. In fact, I'm picking Mom up from the airport in about 3 hours and do you know what she is bringing me? COFFEE CRISP AND KETCHUP CHIPS; the only two things in life that really matter.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Dude, I know! I was getting legitimately agitated when they were making a big deal out of how bad it was. IT'S SO GOOD. In fact, I'm picking Mom up from the airport in about 3 hours and do you know what she is bringing me? COFFEE CRISP AND KETCHUP CHIPS; the only two things in life that really matter.

:laugh: that's one of the reasons I could never move from Canada

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I wonder if IceArizona started importing Old Dutch and Nestle foods to the team store if our attendance would go up. :naughty:

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Given the ridiculous lineup at the Tim Hortons, it wouldn't hurt to try...

Yeah, the lines at Timmy's are ridiculous. A couple of Flames fans walked by on Thursday and said snarkily, "Dunkin' Donuts is better!" and were immediately laughed out of the hallway by everyone.

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
Pretty funny video. I love Yandle's personality, and Murphy was good for some laughs as well.

I'm kinda curious to try a Coffee Crisp.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Love coming back to this video.

Cool Ranch? You have to know somebody to get those.

Yandle is a guy I'd want to grab a beer with.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
My wife is Canadian and the Wunderbar may very well be the best candy bar on the planet. Her folks bring dozens of them down when they come for a visit.

To dig up an old thread - I was standing in the US departure lounge in Ottawa yesterday, craving chocolate. I look down and see a 'Wunderbar x2', and suddenly remember this whole conversation.

It was everything the people who knew said it was. Thanks.

Desert Ice 11

Yoooooo
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
I think these are banned in USA as well. It's a chocolate egg with a toy in the inside.

Open-Kinder-Egg3.jpg

Probably because some stupid people will try to eat the toy along with the candy egg...Slowing down the evolution process by protecting the dumb with bans on cool stuff.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
You guys do get the normal Kinder chocolate bars though, right? Because that **** is delicious.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
I think these are banned in USA as well. It's a chocolate egg with a toy in the inside.

Open-Kinder-Egg3.jpg

I used to buy these in Mexico when I was a kid. These things ****ing rule, half milk, half white chocolate? Choking hazards be damned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad