Yahoo Fantasy Leagues looking for GMs...

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
This league is now full.

Just a final reminder that the draft is on Tue Oct 7 7:45pm EDT on yahoo. Please check your systems ahead of time to make sure you can load the draft on your device before the draft begins.

Also, I made this change today (I can certainly change it back if there is a lot of people disagreeing) but I have changed the draft from standard to auction.

My reasoning, I just experienced my first auction hockey draft a week or so ago. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I have to say, it was the most fun I had at a hockey draft in a long time.

It's also the fairest, everyone has a shot at every player (until you blow your budget). And you have a lot more freedom to form your team the way you want to.

Again, I can change this back if there's an issues, but I feel pretty confident that everyone will enjoy the draft.

I don't want to keep this thread live on HFboards moving forward (its no fun for anyone to read except for the 14 of us that are in the league) so if you can move all league talk to the league page on yahoo, that would be great.

Good luck everyone, see you Tuesday night!

Want me to lock the thread?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad