Yahoo Fantasy Hockey (Season 8) - Draft set for Oct 6 at 12PM CT (now accepting new managers)

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
Thanks everybody for a neat season.

After a tough last season got more lucky with the lack of injuries, especially in the playoffs (...well, other than Price). That, and the draft going quite well, waiver pickups having some success in the end, and the trade with Duke not being regrettable (like many times in the past) made it all possible. Will need my fair share of luck next season also with the pair of lower picks from the trade.

A bit sorry about the lack of posts here, but will try to remember to share my thoughts a couple of more times during next season.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Thanks everybody for a neat season.

After a tough last season got more lucky with the lack of injuries, especially in the playoffs (...well, other than Price). That, and the draft going quite well, waiver pickups having some success in the end, and the trade with Duke not being regrettable (like many times in the past) made it all possible. Will need my fair share of luck next season also with the pair of lower picks from the trade.

A bit sorry about the lack of posts here, but will try to remember to share my thoughts a couple of more times during next season.

Ah so Duke has a history of screwing people over with trades, I see! Damn injuries haha

Good game, will be a fun next season.

Who was everyone's waiver wire stud pick up? I gotta say Vincent Trocheck for me. 131 fantasy points!

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
Ah so Duke has a history of screwing people over with trades, I see! Damn injuries haha

Who was everyone's waiver wire stud pick up? I gotta say Vincent Trocheck for me. 131 fantasy points!

Should have made that trade for Ryan Murray.

Anyways...how do you set keepers?

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia

My bad. ;)

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Are we still doing another season?

I'm ready to get started and have an awful team this time around!

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
I might as well stick around, can't be worse then last time considering I set my auto draft list for when I had to leave
...then turned it off!

Deif

Sep 20, 2014
I know. I hope for their sake that he actually sticks around this time.

Yeah bro, not sure if you noticed but at least 7 or 8 of the teams were literally dead in this league last year, I set my lineups every day throughout the whole season and was very active. But I'm not interested in being a part of that going forward.

There are some people who want in. It shouldn't be an issue handing my team over to one of the few people above who said they wanted to join.

Last edited:

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Yeah bro, not sure if you noticed but at least 7 or 8 of the teams were literally dead in this league last year, I set my lineups every day throughout the whole season and was very active. But I'm not interested in being a part of that going forward.

There are some people who want in. It shouldn't be an issue handing my team over to one of the few people above who said they wanted to join.

What team were you? :huh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad