Yahoo Fantasy Hockey (Season 8) - Draft set for Oct 6 at 12PM CT (now accepting new managers)

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
I'm interested in a few players of yours, just thinking about what to offer!

I think I'm going to hold on to Rinne, he's starting to come back around now.

I am interested in a few of your guys too, who are your untouchables outside the obvious guys if any?

Bergeron, Terasenko, Keith, think that's it right now. I'm matched up against you this week and next week I believe and it looks like that will do me in. :laugh: Our division is stacked.

But yeh, everyone else is pretty much available for the right price.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
I also wanna try and get in touch with some other teams that don't post here often and see if there's a deal that can be made.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
Bergeron, Terasenko, Keith, think that's it right now. I'm matched up against you this week and next week I believe and it looks like that will do me in. :laugh: Our division is stacked.

But yeh, everyone else is pretty much available for the right price.

That ducks. I thought our block buster would put you over the top.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Just noticed, the GM who drafted McDavid hasn't moved him off IR since he returned.

What a waste =(

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Going to send a couple trades after work today. BigTuna for sure one will be coming your way.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Going to revise and send out some more offers tonight.

I tried sending some offers out to some of the other teams that haven't posted here in a while, but it looks like lots are inactive =(

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
Going to revise and send out some more offers tonight.

I tried sending some offers out to some of the other teams that haven't posted here in a while, but it looks like lots are inactive =(

Jt miller could be yours for the low low price of one 4th Rd pick.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Tuna I sent you an offer.

Pretty comfortable with my forwards, need some good dmen.

Done.

Sully. Need to move an early pick like my 4th for a 7th or 8th round pick. Something like that. Maybe an 8th and 9th pick and I give you a 11th or 12th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad