OT: Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey League

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Oh, right. Thanks for noticing. It must've somehow defaulted to my time zone (EET) after I had to sign in again.

It's now set to 3 PM CST / 11 PM EET. And that's final.

Sounds good to me. All my classes are done by 2 every day.

Hopefully everyone else can squeeze this in as well.

Also, I have heard or people doing live drafts on their smart phones before. So if someone is at work but can sneak in a draft pick once every few minutes for a half hour or so, you can get it done at work :laugh:

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Sounds good to me. All my classes are done by 2 every day.

Hopefully everyone else can squeeze this in as well.

Also, I have heard or people doing live drafts on their smart phones before. So if someone is at work but can sneak in a draft pick once every few minutes for a half hour or so, you can get it done at work :laugh:

Yep, there's a mobile app for fantasy hockey. Not sure how it works as I don't have a smart phone though.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Count me in on those who want fewer roster spots and a longer bench.

I've had enough roster squeezing for the year with the Fantasy Football league.

Also, categories sounds fun.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Yeah. 352 players to be drafted with 16 teams at 22 spots. After 130 or so things get reallllly thin.

Maybe:

2 C
4 W (being that LW is ultra thin)
4-5 D
2 G
4 Bench
2 IR

Down for whatever though.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Meh. I think the rosters are fine now. This way you have to take a gamble or three on rookies, but it also brings out some skill/foresight into drafting. If we have to cut anyone, cut defenders.

I just put in my ranking I did in November. I'm going to do a mock with it now and see how it goes. Pretty awkward ranking. I have Ovechkin at 23rd overall, among other iffy decisions :laugh:

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I would like to be in the league, but with my time constraints, I might have to do an auto draft. If that is a problem, let me know before I sign up.

No that is not a problem. Fron the sounds of it, a handful of guys on here already will have to do the same. Feel free to join in!

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Couldn't use my google account to sign into yahoo, just gave me an error loop. Now the league is full. No worries guys, have fun.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Uh no playoffs are set?

I'm developing Deja Vu.

Just changed that.

Top 8 teams make it to the playoffs during weeks 23, 24, and 25. Early to late April.

My first commissioner move...hopefully Puhis doesn't have an issue with it?

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Just changed that.

Top 8 teams make it to the playoffs during weeks 23, 24, and 25. Early to late April.

My first commissioner move...hopefully Puhis doesn't have an issue with it?

Not at all. Exactly the reason I named you a commissioner. In fact, I'm currently on my 8th beer this evening (well, it's morning already) at my friend's place. :laugh:

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Right, owner of team gris report in. You have 12 hours to reply in this thread or to one of our commissioners via P.M.

We also require you to give an explanation as to why you haven't identified before or after registering to the league.

Should you fail to do so within the given time, you will be ejected from the league and in that case, the last available spot will go to Sharppi, who just missed the cut.

I repeat, owner of team gris, report in this thread or to one of our commissioners via private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad