OT: Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
@TSNBobMcKenzie said:
Boedker, Toews to #cameltoews for Benn, Burrows. Will be announced shortly #NHL #blockbuster

@HockeyFan109412 said:
RT @TSNBobMcKenzie Wow. Didn't see this one coming. I guess #HockeyBuzz was right for once

HF Wild Fantasy Hockey Commissioner said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a trade to announce!

Laguna Seca Drifters trade F Jonathan Toews and F Mikkel Bødker to Camel Toews for F Jamie Benn and F Alexandre Burrows.

Trade has been approved by the board of commissioners and will be in effect from Friday, February 1st onward.

Yep, it's done.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a trade to announce!

Laguna Seca Drifters trade F Jonathan Toews and F Mikkel Bødker to Camel Toews for F Jamie Benn and F Alexandre Burrows.

Trade has been approved by the board of commissioners and will be in effect from Friday, February 1st onward.

Camel Toews just pooped on Drifters there.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Well, if you say so. I'm thinking maybe not... ;)

I was being sarcastic :laugh: Looks like a pretty even trade.

Lapa and I made a trade the other day as well:

I got:
John Tavares(NYI) + John Carlson(WAS)

Lapa got:
Jeff Skinner(CAR) + Niklas Kronwall(DET)

I'm pretty happy with it. If Tavares has another monster PPG season. Carlson and the Caps will eventually get their offense working and he'll get some points.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
Awrite, thanks guys. Double Yellow Liners parade the ice hoisting the cup. Well earned.:yo:

I had to make a ton of changes due to injuries and at point it seemed absolutely ridiculous. Like a plague. Did pretty well though. I'm particularly proud of being able to bring it home after I lost Crosby before the playoffs.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
It was a good season, Camel Toews cruised to 4th place losing the bronze matchup to Avders team. Bobrovsky was my pick of the season. Ward unfortunately got injured way too soon in the season.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
If I had made one roster change during the semifinal week I would be hoisting the cup right now. Oh well, I kind of feel like my game vs Double Yellow Liners was the real championship anyway :D

Anyhoo, you know what they say, you win a Gold and a Bronze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad