GDT: XXXV | "Paradigm Shift" | Battle of Alberta | 4.1.13 | 7:30PM | SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
I fear playing these old/past expiry date Flames. They seem to always beat us. I really hope we can pull out a win here and truly get right back into the playoff mix. The kid line has been dominating as of late, hopefully they can skate circles around the Flames and light up Kipper ;)

jbean

Jan 17, 2009
Oilers have as many points in the same amount of games as Rangers and Stars. Not too bad for a young team with a lot of obvious weaknesses.

Moonlapse Vertigo

Katz n' MacT BFFs
Oct 2, 2009
Edmonton
Every single tweet that I've read regarding the Flames' morning skate suggests that their morale is really low right now. Get off to a strong tonight and don't give them any life.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Remember our streak after trading away Smyth?

The Flames MUST be in a similar way morale-wise.

We'd better take advantage tonight, or we don't really deserve the play-offs.

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
Nuge will score a hatty tonight! Back to back to back hatties by Hall Nuge and Ebs on the way!

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
A whole six posts in the GDT on the Flames board.

Hopefully the Flames bring the same level of enthusiasm as their fan base!

Asher

Jun 23, 2007

Well, I rarely read CP but I decided to read their GDT today. It's quite a bit longer than the one you're talking about. Granted, most of the posts there are from fans who want the Flames to lose every game this year except the ones against EDM. "The Drive for 30th" as they are calling it.

#ualberta
Dec 13, 2010
Edmonton

:laugh:
Yeah but the flames board also has two mods as compared to our 8, this is a much more active board

McDreamy

Losing credibility
Feb 25, 2009
Huge game tonight. We need a strong start, get them back on their heels early. This is the kind of game the Oilers usually lose, but with playoffs on the line, I'm sure there's a lot more excitement in the dressing room. Hopefully they come out ready to play hard.

I think we win this one. 4-2 Oilers.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Well, I rarely read CP but I decided to read their GDT today. It's quite a bit longer than the one you're talking about. Granted, most of the posts there are from fans who want the Flames to lose every game this year except the ones against EDM. "The Drive for 30th" as they are calling it.

No know what this CP is. Talking about the Flames GDT on HFBoards.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
From what I have learned in my 7 years on HF is that the line between trolling and hater is very thin.

As long as you aren't calling a player or team stupid, go hard on your "opinion".

Yup, it's very frustrating how someone with such an obvious agenda gets free reign.

TennisBalls

Jan 14, 2013
Manhattan
I am in Great Falls Montana tonight. Anyone know where a guy could catch the game? Or will I be stuck in my hotel room watching via Game Center..

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint

What a bunch of hypocrites. They've been frothing at the mouth over our rebuild. Amusing how quickly they change their tune.

McDreamy

Losing credibility
Feb 25, 2009
No know what this CP is. Talking about the Flames GDT on HFBoards.

Calgarypuck.

I was just reading it as well, much less frustrating to read this year as an Oilers fan. There is a lot more animosity to the Oilers there than we have for the flames here, but that can probably be partially attributed to better moderators on hf.

I love watching Hall this year, I hope he can keep his dominance going tonight. He's getting to elite status pretty quickly.

Oil In My Veins

May 27, 2007
Vancouver
www.OilInMyVeins.com

That's creative, they must've thought long and hard about that one.

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
What a bunch of hypocrites. They've been frothing at the mouth over our rebuild. Amusing how quickly they change their tune.

Yeah, I guess they think they need a few draft picks to complement the The Great Jankowski.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Four in a row would be nice. Especially versus Calgary. Lets keep it goin, boys. :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad