[fieldset=GAME DAY INFORMATION]Game Day: Monday April 1st 2013
Game Time: 7:30PM MT
Radio: 630 Ched.
TV: SNET
Streamed:
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=I DON'T WANT TO USE THE WORD 'REBUILD']

mark-jankowski.jpg

"They’ve had a pick anywhere from No. 1 to No. 10 year after year after year after year, and they still wander in the desert"

i

"And they’re no closer to getting out than they were 10 years ago."

3386B198EC7C560FDFD5B9CCBDAC1_h242_w430_m2_q80_cOqdNAHmG.jpg

"You know what? I look forward to the Battle of Alberta for the next X number of years."

jay-feaster.jpg

"If the idea is, ‘Burn it to the ground,’ then Ken can find another manager to do it.”
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=PRE-GDT WINNAH WINNAH]
SK13 said:
Come out like you've been poisoned and beating them is the only way to get the antidote.
[/fieldset]

[Fieldset=OILERS PROJECTED LINEUP]

extralarge.png

Taylor Hall - Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Jordan Eberle
Magnus Paajarvi - Sam Gagner - Ales Hemsky
Ryan Jones - Shawn Horcoff - Nail Yakupov
Lennart Petrell - Ryan Smyth - Mike Brown

Ladislav Smid - Jeff Petry
Nick Schultz - Justin Schultz
Ryan Whitney - Corey Potter

Devan Dubnyk
Nikolai Khabibulin
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=FLAMES PROJECTED LINEUP]

extralarge.png

Mike Cammalleri - Alex Tanguay - Blake Comeau
Jiri Hudler - Mikael Backlund - Roman Cervenka
Curtis Glencross - Matt Stajan - Lee Stempniak
Tim Jackman - Steve Begin - Chris McGrattan

TJ Brodie - Jay Bouwmeester
Mark Giordano - Dennis Wideman
Chris Butler - Cory Sarich

Miikka Kiprusoff
Joey Macdonald
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=SOLI'S SHORTSIDE]

- Projected Lineups. I imagine that Lander will draw into the lineup. I wouldn't mind Fistric in for Potter to add some whallop.

- If I understand correctly, The Oilers will sit in 8th at the end of the night if they take care of business, the Blues lose to Minnesota, Nashville doesn't win, and Dallas doesn't win.

- The Oilers need to set the tone for the next 10 years tonight. Keep one foot on the gas and the other foot atop their neck.
[/fieldset]

Last edited:

Lewy

May 26, 2011
Turns out that for Feaster having a job is better than having principles. Good thing us Oiler fans threw all of ours out the window years ago. Huge game for us, I think if we get a decent goaltending performance we win.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
kiprusoff usually stands on his dome and glencross is gonna score 2 so we need to pepper kipper and net 5 goals and we will win.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Prediction: Calgary becomes the NHL all stars and beats us 3-2

Six in O6

Feb 24, 2009
Edmonton
I think this will be a tale of two teams going in different directions. Oilers can't be over confident but have to play their game and bring the physicality tonight.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
the flames are going to roll the oilers 5-1..............

HAHAHAHAHAA April fools the flames blow and the oilers should be able to pump them for 5-8 goals.

McDavidson

#Jultzing
Mar 18, 2013
Hopefully Iggy leaving the flames, and handcuffing the franchise keeps this team down in a slumber, at least for the next 2 games. I doubt the players care they were screwed over by him. I have a feeling we get down early, and either squeak this one out, or end up with a disappointing effort.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Turns out that for Feaster having a job is better than having principles. Good thing us Oiler fans threw all of ours out the window years ago. Huge game for us, I think if we get a decent goaltending performance we win.

Amazing how being able to pay your bills is more important than 'principles'. Most people would do the same thing in the situation.

Oilers win 3-1!

SchultzSquared*

First time in a long time I have been excited for BOA game... so much on the line tonight and it is a paradigm shift for sure... one team on the upswing and another headed for the gutter even if they refuse to say so... either way tonight will be the start of something for our team... either we win and enter the fray for 8th... or we lose and look to build further around the core...

Connor McOilers

We have the precious
Feb 16, 2013
Time to kick them while they're down, to me these two games are more about embarassing them like they embarassed us the last few seasons than anything.

Will be at the game on wednesday in calgary, if hall breaks his own hat trick record I'll streak... lol.

SchultzSquared*

Huge game! 4-2 Oil

Going to predict 6-3 win... don't like to make predictions... but I think we will jump on a slow footed and downfallen team off the hop for a quick lead... they will fight back but it won't be enough

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
8-3 oilers is my predict..

I dont get why Oilers would ever trade a guy like Petrell...at most he gets you a second round pick, at most..and second round picks stand a one in five chance of playin in the NHL...
He's a near perfect fourth liner, and he can kill penalties..isnt afraid to hit, and block shots..has decent speed, but stone hands..but thats why he's a fourth liner...what more do u want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad