GDT: XXXV | "Paradigm Shift" | Battle of Alberta | 4.1.13 | 7:30PM | SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
So I wonder two things?

1. Can Dennis Wideman sue the Flames for fraud?

2. Can the Oilers get Curtis Glencross for the "most skilled player outside the NHL" in Linus Omark?

I think it might be yes to both.

Sloth Slothersons*

**** you vancouver! The one night I'm rooting for you...

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
I LOVE how Yak acknowledges the crowd.

When I was a kid, I would have killed for Dougy Weight to give me a wink after he scored, or something along the lines of that.

The closest I got was Ed Belfour staring my brother and I down as he skated by the boards during a break. We were chanting "Belllllfouuurrrr". The immediate crowd around us lost their **** and high-fived us. That was rad.

Crobby

Sep 14, 2009
I like Yaks goal more for the fact that he made the right plays breaking out of the zone...where he's had some issues imo

He passed it back to the D when he had pressure on him, curled and got the puck back...got the red line and made a nice pass to Jones instead of trying to deke the forechecker. Then he gets to the space and gets the puck back and fires it

Brokenhead

Feb 8, 2012
Edmonton, AB
So I wonder two things?

1. Can Dennis Wideman sue the Flames for fraud?

2. Can the Oilers get Curtis Glencross for the "most skilled player outside the NHL" in Linus Omark?

I think it might be yes to both.

I actually think the Flames should get Omark. He is the kind of guy you want in a rebuild because he is at least entertaining to watch. You need those guys when you are losing all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad