GDT: XXXV | "Paradigm Shift" | Battle of Alberta | 4.1.13 | 7:30PM | SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Moleman

Was saying Boortuzzi
Apr 4, 2004
FTW
If the Flames had any finish they'd be in the game, they're getting chances. But a wizard cast Flesh to Stone on their hands before the season.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
I actually think the Flames should get Omark. He is the kind of guy you want in a rebuild because he is at least entertaining to watch. You need those guys when you are losing all the time.

Would you guys do a 2nd rounder and Omark for Glencross?

I would for sure.

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
I actually think the Flames should get Omark. He is the kind of guy you want in a rebuild because he is at least entertaining to watch. You need those guys when you are losing all the time.

I've been saying this for a long time, and will certainly admit it if I turn out to be wrong, but if the Flames go into full rebuild mode they're going to have some problems off the ice. As in, selling tickets.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
The closest I got was Ed Belfour staring my brother and I down as he skated by the boards during a break. We were chanting "Belllllfouuurrrr". The immediate crowd around us lost their **** and high-fived us. That was rad.
Awesome ... I can just imagine the look Belfour was giving you. Goalies are the best.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Haven't seen Hemsky on the ice recently, is he on the bench?

Edit: That's two shifts in a row now where Hemsky hasn't been out with Gagner and PRV.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I know he would, but who picks that awful contract up? Seriously?

Well you can always count on the Flam... nevermind. If they keep a few bucks of the caphit, I can see someone picking him up

Edit: I still don't think it's that bad of a contract though

These Evil Dead trailers are bugging me...

It's simply not corny enough. I was so excited until I saw the trailer

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
its been like 3-0 all game. why stick to overplaying 2-3 lines??

especially in a 4-0 game let roll it up

I guess. I was just laughing at Brown being double shifted, Really? Not that it's a big deal but it's odd.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Here, Calgary can get into the bag fad too:

90911370-four-tea-bags-thinkstock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad