GDT: #XXV // Kings@Oilers // "Pool Boy"//Nov 29 @ 7:00 PM MST // TV: SN-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
U guys have fun watching it. We got flattened in NS by a wet heavy snow storm. Rain, snow, rain, snow ffs. Half the province without power. Im living in the power plant now. Been here since 430 AM. Gonna be a dandy winter in Atlantic Canada. We never had winter for 3 years in NS

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
True, I guess I should've said first goal since his recall.

I'm hoping for him. I predicted 27 goals for him after his preseason. 26 more to go. I think Jesse has the tools. He just needs to bring the tools and the tool box. Todd was playing head games with him. Hopefully Hitch turns him

sundaysleftovers

Feb 28, 2013
Saskatchewan
I have a feeling Lucic will have a big game tonight - 2 goals

Hoping Koskinen and Pulji have a strong game. Let's go boys, need a win tonight(in regulation).

SomeDudeOTI

Feb 25, 2014
Behind enemy lines
Jonathan Quick makes 2 saves where the puck goes in his glove and his glove touches the back of the net (CLEARLY over the goal line) but they are called saves because it's "inconclusive" since you can't see the puck in the glove and it may have gone invisible. Then they score with the puck only 3/4's over the goal line to win the game 1-0.

Boo... I've seen that movie before. What's the over/under on the number of blatent interference calls that get 'missed'?

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Surprised Wideman hasn't gotten back in yet. I know he had a rough game, but it was his first as an oiler.

What good are offensive dmen if they don't play regularly.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Jonathan Quick makes 2 saves where the puck goes in his glove and his glove touches the back of the net (CLEARLY over the goal line) but they are called saves because it's "inconclusive" since you can't see the puck in the glove and it may have gone invisible. Then they score with the puck only 3/4's over the goal line to win the game 1-0.

You missed the 15-20 missed penalties commited against McDavid

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
I just hope the PGT is safe to go into tonight. it was pretty disgusting after last game.
quite a bit that was over the line.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I generally like Hitchcock's interviews but that was some smoke he was blowing out in regards to Rattie. I know he hasnt been great but I dont see why he is sitting for Khaira or P.Russell. This team needs some goals and Khairas done nothing all year. I am confused. The third/fourth line (whatever you want to call it) isnt working.

Debbie Mathers

Jul 5, 2018
Sounds like you are a glass completely empty kinda guy...

Debbie Mathers

Jul 5, 2018
He's simply calling the obvious: the refs are going to rob us of at least one good goal, maybe two.

Unless we hope to win again via shutout, we're going to need to score 4 or 5 goals (3 of which may actually count).
That's the spirit! :DD

But seriously, people are a bit too down on things after the no-goal call last game. Stuff like that is not going to happen every game. Or so I hope...

Reactions: guymez

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
That's the spirit! :DD

But seriously, people are a bit too down on things after the no-goal call last game. Stuff like that is not going to happen every game. Or so I hope...

We just seem to get a raw deal more times than not when going up against the teams in Cali, Dallas and Arizona. Hopefully tonight wont be one of those cases.

I have a pretty good feeling we'll win tonight.

Reactions: Peanut Butter

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
i hope the oilers completely blow the kings out of the water tonight 8-1 9-1 no mercy just bombard them

Reactions: RegDunlop

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008

For everyone who thinks Rattie has played himself out of the lineup. Rattie is by far a better scoring option than everyone in our bottom 6 outside of Caggiula.

Usually Rishaug is pretty pro-team, so funny that even he is sticking up for Rattie.

Reactions: FlameChampion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad