GDT: #XXV // Kings@Oilers // "Pool Boy"//Nov 29 @ 7:00 PM MST // TV: SN-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
bZnzqfr.png

^ In tribute to the 2nd most viable career path for locals in LA. And for Pool party.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I hope that Jesse has an even better game tonight. If he can get that elusive first goal, that line could go on a roll.

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
Those bags under Kopitars eyes reminds me of when I used to go on five day benders in my early twenties. You’re rich, dude, invest in some topical cream for that, you zombie.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I am not a Kovalchuk fan but having him on the 4th line and Clifford on the second line makes no sense to me. He must really be dogging it on the back check this year for him to be pasted there.

Revenge game tonight, putting up 4 on Quick, Kostko shuts her down and lets in 1.

Last edited:

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Those bags under Kopitars eyes reminds me of when I used to go on five day benders in my early twenties. You’re rich, dude, invest in some topical cream for that, you zombie.
He always looks like a ghoul or something lol. It looks like he puts eyeliner under them. Like he never ever sleeps.

Reactions: Burnoutboi

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Huge game, though I guess most will be from here on out, lest we go on a 15 game winning streak. But if lose to the Kings tonight, that would give the Kings 3 wins in a row, and all of sudden they're much closer to being back in the thick of things. I said after we lost to them a couple games ago that it might spark the Kings to turn their season around, a la Calgary; I didn't realize we played them again so soon. Well if we lose to them tonight, I'd be shocked if that still isn't true.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home

Koskinen starting, Gravel in for Garrison.

So far I'm happy with what Hitchcock is saying for the most part, and he backs it up with his actions and lineup decisions. Much better than McLellan in that regard so far, plus if he does make line adjustments in game they're logical. Gravel back in is a good choice.

Reactions: RattsSSV

Cypress

Mar 4, 2018
Pic in op is incredibly creepy lol.

Quick probably going to put up an all-star performance in his first game back. Hopefully we can get one past him early for momentum. Otherwise he'll keep gaining confidence while the Oilers gradually lose theirs in typical fashion.

Reactions: KarmaPolice

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
I hate playing the Kings but after that sh*t show from last week, it's good we play them sooner than later. Get some revenge for that garbage.

Glad Koskinen is back in. Should have been 2 shutouts in a row, so let's get him that second shutout tonight. He's playing very well and that strength on the back end is exactly what this team needs to get going.

Nuge has been very good this year as well. Really like what I've seen from him. Kassian had a good game last game and hopefully continues that tonight.

What's our more recent record against Quick? Their backup/third/fourth stringer made us look bad last week. I feel we'll do better aginst Quick. Will still be a very low scoring game I think. 2-0 2-1, let's hope that's for the Oil!

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Jonathan Quick makes 2 saves where the puck goes in his glove and his glove touches the back of the net (CLEARLY over the goal line) but they are called saves because it's "inconclusive" since you can't see the puck in the glove and it may have gone invisible. Then they score with the puck only 3/4's over the goal line to win the game 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->