GDT: XLVIII | "Year of the Wagon" | Oilers @ Kings | 2.10.24 | 8:00PM | HNIC

Considering cost of acquisition, capspace, fit, etc., who's your merc of choice?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
One thing I like about Knoblauch is that he recognizes when a player is struggling and when to switch up the lines. Being a back-to-back game tonight I wouldn't be surprised if he takes Brown out of the line up and puts Gagner in. At least I hope so
Ya after a pretty bad Pk performance I could see Janmark or brown sitting.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Met a very nice couple from LA at a wine tasting in the beautiful Uruguaian countryside today.

Told them @soothsayer told me that we are taking a massive shit on them today.

Turns out they don’t follow hockey, took me literally and they avoided me the rest of the day for some reason.

Oilers shit 6 on the Kings who only get a single tonight and run out of asswipe in the process.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
If they play defensively like they did in the first 2 periods this is a scary game. So just, don’t.

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
How did Vinny look with Nurse last game? I want him to succeed so we can have our in-house Hal Gill

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
How did Vinny look with Nurse last game?

1673241559033385.png

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
The Oilers broke Talbot at the end of December. Since that shootout loss Talbot is 0-6-2 with a 4.27 GAA and .873 save %.

It was only a matter of time…I’m sure LA will be in the hunt for a goalie as Blake’s job is on the line this season.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
First game under new coach for the Kings.... you know they're gonna come out strong. Skinner might have to keep us in this one for a bit like Pickard did last night.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Sunny but cool here in Arizona. But still am enjoying a beer watching the Boston- Washington game out on the patio. Will move to rum later on but first I have to take the dogs to the dog park to let them run.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Sunny but cool here in Arizona. But still am enjoying a beer watching the Boston- Washington game out on the patio. Will move to rum later on but first I have to take the dogs to the dog park to let them run.

Not hanging out with Paige and the lunatic fringe at the WM open? That would be fun just to watch. Both the crazies and Paige. One sudden movement and that zipper is down around her belly button. ;)

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Perron was good when he was here. But the Oilers already have a similar player in Perry, so maybe it makes sense to go for somebody like Tarasenko or Guentzel.

My vote is for Eberle. He's been great in the playoffs since leaving Edmonton and probably feels like he has something to prove if he comes back here.
He's a perimeter player. LA or Vegas will chop of his nuts and feed them to Yamamoto.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Voted Tarasenko but I think we're really sleeping on Perron. Could be a great, slightly under-the-radar acquisition.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018

Not hanging out with Paige and the lunatic fringe at the WM open? That would be fun just to watch. Both the crazies and Paige. One sudden movement and that zipper is down around her belly button. ;)

I will have to go one of these years. Everyone tells me it’s an experience. Friend of mine went today and he is also going tomorrow for the “maybe” final round. He’s fortunate because he’s at a suite on the 16th. I’m going to ask him if he saw Paige and spent some time with her (when his wife isn’t nearby of course). Tee hee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00