XL | "Resolve" | Oilers vs. Yotes | 1.2.16 | 2:00 PM | Rexall | SN-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDynasty

Nov 11, 2013
300th point, very nice Ebs. Congrats, now one more for the hatty and we win this.

1990*

oh good trade him! What did I say?

This is why I am against trading the guy. When was the last time RNH gutted out a much-needed goal like that? I understand their roles are different, but with Draisaitl (better playmaker) and McDavid (check) in the fold, Ryan needs to either adapt to move on. If he's content being a passenger, that's fine; we'll find him a home with two bigger, stronger wingers he can set up. But if he wants to stay here, he needs to find ways to actually impact a game.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Eberle will score 50 with McDavid.

McDavid will get straight up murdered playing with Eberle.

This is why I am against trading the guy. When was the last time RNH gutted out a much-needed goal like that? I understand their roles are different, but with Draisaitl (better playmaker) and McDavid (check) in the fold, Ryan needs to either adapt to move on. If he's content being a passenger, that's fine; we'll find him a home with two bigger, stronger wingers he can set up. But if he wants to stay here, he needs to find ways to actually impact a game.

People just tend to go berserk when mentioning rnh trades, Im trying to avoid the battle :)

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Pouliot has been really good this game save for the penalties. We don't really have many players who can do what he can when he is engaged like today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad