Post-Game Talk: Start spreadin' the news I'm leavin' today I want to be a part of it New York, New York

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
Nothing getting going, no control the 3rd periode we had 15 Min control. Boston brought near nothing to the Table in the 3rd beside some single shots.
I was not impressed from Boston 3rd Periode preformance, when you are the Team that have to win.
The Energy we played, had to be topped from the Bruins to go on, that was tough to top. The fast and early Forecheck even impressed Boston, that they iced the puck very often.
I wouldn’t say we had total control. It was stifling hockey from both teams in the third. I just didn’t see where we were firmly in control of the third. Did we play better? Yes. But we know this team is capable of playing aggressive, suffocating hockey where they are firmly in control and you know it. That was not tonight.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I wouldn’t say we had total control. It was stifling hockey from both teams in the third. I just didn’t see where we were firmly in control of the third. Did we play better? Yes. But we know this team is capable of playing aggressive, suffocating hockey where they are firmly in control and you know it. That was not tonight.

Control is also force, when my play pressue the opponent Team to play pucks the cant control, then i have control. And shot after shot had Swayman faced. Nothing like, one, two passes then shot. It was face off win shot, face off win shot. That is also controll when they win Face offs in both Zones.

Beside of the one Powerplay from Boston, there was nothing from Boston.
We controlled the 3rd with FaceOff wins and forecheck force Boston. We didnt had 60 Minutes controlled, but in a Tie Game 20 Minutes are important. And Boston 20 Minutes in the 3rd doesnt look like i wanna survive.

So we took the controll of the Game when it was most important.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Funny, I’m going to miss most of it unless it’s a sweep
Actually realized I’m gonna be able to see game 1, and game 2 I might be able to watch on flight WiFi lol. Game 3, might be able to catch late at night. Game 4 and 5 I’ll definitely miss.

TooMuchMan

Sep 29, 2010
Deep Space Nine
Congratulations on the series victory, Cats fans.

I love the idea of long-term animosity between our franchises/fanbases.

I wish a special congratulations to all of you who were loyal and devoted through the 'dark years'... savor these wins and this time.

I don't want you to win the Cup... but I also want to expand the game and make your region a new hockey hotbed... so even though I love to hate some of your guys, there's a small part of me that wants to see Barkov hoist it, now (especially with the teams remaining).

Cheers. I hope we beat your kitteh butts next year or sometime down the road. But I genuinely hope you savor this and (at the very least) kick Rag butt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad