Boston Bruins XIV-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
They are both wearing knock off Ray-bans they bought at corner of Hollywood & Vine

Donny driving, Cam trying to get them to airport using a map he bought from the guywho does the Famous Celebrity Grave Tour

tunes blasting and Cam playing drums on dashboard using a pair of pencils

New players gently sobbing in the backseat thinking they’ll not live to see another day.:laugh:

Reactions: DKH

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
I have very little hope for a post-Bergeron and Krejci world. I should try to have more faith in the future. None of our prospects seem like top-line players.

But then, neither did Bergeron or Marchand. And many thought Krejci was below Karsums and Kalus.

Agreed, Hall is a giant risk, But I will be sad if Monday comes and the Bruins don't make an impact. I swear if we trade Moore for a 4th and Bjork for Foligno I'll be annoyed.

Foligno for Bjork? I'd be JUMPING!!!! lol

Bjork wouldn't last 2 games under Tort..

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Latest buzz around our scout being in LA is probably centred around Iafollo. I’m thinking DS ( which are also the initials for Nintendo hand held game ) is probably trying to acquire him for Bjork plus something else and secondary to that trying to acquire Kempe for DeBrusk who are both former first round picks. I don’t see DS overpaying for Connor Garland. Personally if it’s LA I hope it’s Kempe and not Iafollo who maybe has tweaked Don’s intrigue with the name Iafollo sounding like Toffoli?

LOL
Is Iafollo in Donnie's back pocket?

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
TD Charlie you are 100% correct. The adult in me knows that it’s not good business to leak info, particularly as these are people’s lives and families being moved around like chess pieces.

The child in me wants leaks though.:laugh: And a box of Whoppers. A big box too, not one of those big looking boxes you could get at the movies. Which I kind of remember. Along with live concerts and live hockey games those things are getting a little foggy. I seem to recall they were fun.

I read "box of Whoppers" as in Burger King Whopper...and now I'm starving.

I'm all for players requesting trades. I just don't like when it becomes public knowledge. On the contrary, I don't like when it becomes public knowledge that a team is looking to trade a guy either

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
I find it funny that one of the rumors is that Halls camp is willing to do a trade and possible sign. Lmao! Of course he will. That boat has sailed. Such garbage by his agent. They both f***ed up ladt off season. They could have made out better. This year screwed him.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Not saying Hall has made the best judgement in his NHL career... But he has an NMC and can pick which team he wants to go to.

Think the Iginla situation.

Isle's getting stacked. Hall picks where he goes.

Does Hall look at the Bruins and say, Wow, do wanna play with David Krejci and Craig Smith? If Lou can make the money work, I see him making that deal happen... because he can.

We already saw Hall make the decision to pick Eichel and the Sabres over us, wouldn't be surprised to see him pick an easy way out and go with the Isles.

I still don't want Hall, but I am re-signed to the fact that our incompetent GM isn't good at fixing this team... so a bandaid likely is what is gonna happen.
It could also backfire on the Isles and mess with their locker room. As they say..."one bad apple......"

Reactions: bbfan419

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I read "box of Whoppers" as in Burger King Whopper...and now I'm starving.

I'm all for players requesting trades. I just don't like when it becomes public knowledge. On the contrary, I don't like when it becomes public knowledge that a team is looking to trade a guy either
Agreed. Completely.

Except the Whopper bit. If you want a BK Whopper over a big box of chocolate Whoppers, well you and I just can’t be friends. Sorry about that, but I am a man of principles.:laugh:

Reactions: TD Charlie

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
Crazy that there is 2021 Hall with 2 goals, meanwhile there is also 2018 Hall when he had 41 more points than the next guy on the roster...

I say buy low on this guy, assuming extension. It's a good gamble, unlike the Kase and Ritchie types where you're just hoping they have something in them... Hall has proven he has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad