Boston Bruins XIV-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisab123

Feb 9, 2013

“Nibbles at the edges,” wrote one NHL source when asked how general manager Don Sweeney would approach Monday’s trade deadline. “No assets to give except a few.”

Trades looking like they're going to be very hard to make. Prices really high again. Maybe the Bruins could trade Krecji who they probably won't resign....no? Jacobs wants a playoff gate? Well then....leaving for nothing it is then!!!

chrisab123

Feb 9, 2013
This clown has been nibbling at the edges forever. Take a bite you f*** or put it down and leave.

He won't. He's too weak. Honestly, this deadline is as transparent as the start of FA. The Bruins might trade a 5th for some random winger to throw on the 2nd line and hope they catch lightning in the bottle. Other than that he's not going to do a damn thing.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
Don Sweeney the spotlight is on you.

Lets hope he handles it half as well as my all-time favorite the Macho Man did!

giphy.gif

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Crazy that there is 2021 Hall with 2 goals, meanwhile there is also 2018 Hall when he had 41 more points than the next guy on the roster...

I say buy low on this guy, assuming extension. It's a good gamble, unlike the Kase and Ritchie types where you're just hoping they have something in them... Hall has proven he has it.
... but what's to say he's not in the decline? Obvious this year is different for a lot of players...

Debrusk proved he could score 25+ at this level, but people wanna ship him outta here without hesitation.

Not at the same level of course, but same premise. Hall sucks this year. Why do we think we are gonna get the best of Hall in the future? When the only thing Hall is proving that he's bouncing from team to team without anything favorable to say about the player on his way out, from teammates or otherwise.

Difference is, Hall is a known mercenary approaching free agency, if he's commanding anything of substance, move along and quickly.

Unless Hall seriously starts acting on his words, "I want to play for a winner, and I'm willing to play for less", but then sign an 8 million dollar contract with a team that's been picking top 10 for the past decade... His actions have already proven what kind of player he is.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
No no no, BCBruin fed me every "Sweeney is the Bruins second choice, they're really after Gorton" rumor I wanted and needed. He/she is family as far as the BrainofJ house is concerned.
Cmon, we need a peek in from Bcbruin.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
havent heard from him for a long time.
Probably because of the grief some yo yo’s here insisted on dumping on him.

Too bad too. He was bonafide and vetted.

Overall, I love this place, however, the way some of the great unwashed treat anyone with a modicum of celebrity or legitimacy when they try to be a part of this place is infuriating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad