XI. Little General Stars Talk of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

LosVikingsDeChicago

Aug 2, 2005
It's very clear after listening to the interview that Bob, Dan, Jamie and Tyler hate people with cancer, believe in re-instituting Jim Crow laws, panda bears should be turned into decorative rugs and Native Americans should be forced to attend KKK meetings. I can't believe that you people didn't hear these things! I also can't believe that you are defending these cretin homophobes!

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
It's very clear after listening to the interview that Bob, Dan, Jamie and Tyler hate people with cancer, believe in re-instituting Jim Crow laws, panda bears should be turned into decorative rugs and Native Americans should be forced to attend KKK meetings. I can't believe that you people didn't hear these things! I also can't believe that you are defending these cretin homophobes!

Nobody likes to listen to gay/not-gay or other obscure products.

ginblossoms

Apr 1, 2002
Visit site
To me, the worst thing about all this is hockey players will continue to be the most boring interviews in sports. Benn will now likely go back into his shell and do minimal press (only as required by a captain) with the usual canned answers. Seguin will be less forthcoming in future BaD radio segments. Fans want to get to know their favorite players. Beating them up for innocuous public statements prevents this.

tjcurrie

Aug 4, 2010
Gibbons, Alberta
To me, the worst thing about all this is hockey players will continue to be the most boring interviews in sports. Benn will now likely go back into his shell and do minimal press (only as required by a captain) with the usual canned answers. Seguin will be less forthcoming in future BaD radio segments. Fans want to get to know their favorite players. Beating them up for innocuous public statements prevents this.

"We just gotta keep getting pucks deep. Get some shots. No turnovers. Keep it out of our end. Keep skating. Give 110%. Stick to our game."

God bless Brett Hull. The game misses that guy. He didn't give a ****.

[mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad