OT: [XBOX] NHL 13 GM Connected League Part V -League Over | Reserve for NHL 14 GMC!

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Thanks guys.

I won't be sitting on Xbox a whole lot today, but if you PM me, I can go on to play.

All my games this advance are against Human Controlled, either means a lot of good games or a lot of simmed games with injuries left right and center.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
The :habs dropped a 6-2 decision to the :wings .

Connection for me was terrible, wouldn't have mattered, Brodeur stood on his head while Price allowed 6 goals on 18 shots.

Enjoy the victory Sully, I hope next time we play under better circumstances.

ThisIsTheYear

Oct 4, 2012
:bruins lost a defensive battle to :panthers (3-1)

Hey guys, :bruins here. My team is basically a mess, looking for trades, (forwards) but will seriously consider any trade offered to me, PM if you have anything for me! Its really frustrating trying to win a game when i have 54 overalls on my 3rd and 4th line, when i got the team it was just butchered!

Last edited:

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
I am alive. I was going to be on yesterday but I got trapped due to bridge closure. Will try to get back on in the next couple days.

EDIT:

OMG these injuries on defense...

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
HUGE TRADE GONE DOWN

:devils
Jonathan Quick
Thomas Plekanec
Oscar Osala

:bolts
Evgeni Malkin
Mark Fayne

We are saddened to see top goal scorer Thomas Plekanec go, as well as Jonathan Quick and Oscar Osala, but the additions of Evgeni and Mark were too much to pass on. Good dealing with you Hammy, hope Quick does well for you. In the 4 games he started for me, he put up a .950 Save % and 0.56 GAA. Hope all the best to you and him in the future.

Sully88

Sep 11, 2012
The :habs dropped a 6-2 decision to the :wings .

Connection for me was terrible, wouldn't have mattered, Brodeur stood on his head while Price allowed 6 goals on 18 shots.

Enjoy the victory Sully, I hope next time we play under better circumstances.

Sorry about the connection, I'm in Halifax, opposite end of the Country. Not sure why the connection was an issue. Brodeur did make some huge saves for me.

:kings2 Did you have a problem with our connection when we played?

I need to play :ducks2 and:stars. Who both sit on top of the Western Conference Standings.

I should be on sometime tonight.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
:sens

looking for depth defenders, willing to trade for similar valued forwards

Last edited:

HAMMY5

Jan 22, 2013
Abbotsford BC
HUGE TRADE GONE DOWN

:devils
Jonathan Quick
Thomas Plekanec
Oscar Osala

:bolts
Evgeni Malkin
Mark Fayne

We are saddened to see top goal scorer Thomas Plekanec go, as well as Jonathan Quick and Oscar Osala, but the additions of Evgeni and Mark were too much to pass on. Good dealing with you Hammy, hope Quick does well for you. In the 4 games he started for me, he put up a .950 Save % and 0.56 GAA. Hope all the best to you and him in the future.

Yea needed an upgrade between the pipes knew i'd have to pay a price to get Quick after low balling you with a earlier trade request I do lose Malkin but inturn get a #1 C back and Gain a #1 Goalie as well as a depth Forward. wasnt liking Malkins contract I signed him to either hope he performs well for you he was good for me.

HAMMY5

Jan 22, 2013
Abbotsford BC
Need to play :stars + :ducks + :nashville as well as :caps but he never seems to be on or cares to play.

Ill be on most of the day just msg me on xbox live (hammy5) would really rather not sim .. was 9-0-0 then games got simmed and went 10-4-1 :(

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
:sens

need to play :edmonton :flyers and :sabres

Will be avaliable to play today, Tuesday, and Thurday. Just message me on Xbox GT: Fail and a Half

Last edited:

Eddie Vedder

Sep 8, 2003
Need to play :stars + :ducks + :nashville as well as :caps but he never seems to be on or cares to play.

Ill be on most of the day just msg me on xbox live (hammy5) would really rather not sim .. was 9-0-0 then games got simmed and went 10-4-1 :(

im online and play plenty of games, but you act all butt hurt so I wont play you because it will annoy you.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
im online and play plenty of games, but you act all butt hurt so I wont play you because it will annoy you.

Don't be like that EV, just play him.

As much as you like pulling strings on the rules, boycotting playing games on purpose isn't endorsed here.

If you acknowledge the invite, you can't just flat out say you won't play him even if you're available.

To keep this league running, you gotta play some games.

Eddie Vedder

Sep 8, 2003
Don't be like that EV, just play him.

As much as you like pulling strings on the rules, boycotting playing games on purpose isn't endorsed here.

If you acknowledge the invite, you can't just flat out say you won't play him even if you're available.

To keep this league running, you gotta play some games.

I just played a few, as a matter of fact.

HAMMY5

Jan 22, 2013
Abbotsford BC

Doesn't Annoy me just don't see the point of being in a league if your not going to play.
I'm not even attempting to play you any more since you wont acknowledged me so I could care less.

I just prefer my games not get simmed as I'm sure many others do because simmed games = injury's galore.

Sorry :stars I got your message like 20 mins after you signed off was at the bank I will be on rest of afternoon if you want to play.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00