OT: [XBOX] NHL 13 GM Connected League Part V -League Over | Reserve for NHL 14 GMC!

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
So was just checking my team and suddenly, all my defensive depth (ie. Komisarek, Ranger) was gone. WTF? I didn't put them through waivers, did they just disappear from my roster?

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
So was just checking my team and suddenly, all my defensive depth (ie. Komisarek, Ranger) was gone. WTF? I didn't put them through waivers, did they just disappear from my roster?

Not sure, there have been a few cases where players simply dissapear, maybe they we're injured?

GG ED, In a spirited battle, the :habs defeat the :bolts 4-3 in a shootout, Wild game.

Ian Schultz fell in front of the net on a good chance, then Rene Bourque banked it in off Schultz with 30 seconds left to tie the game.

Michael Blunden scored the shootout winner, why he was even in the shootout I have no clue (probably because ED injured Vanek in the 2nd).

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Not sure, there have been a few cases where players simply dissapear, maybe they we're injured?

GG ED, In a spirited battle, the :habs defeat the :bolts 4-3 in a shootout, Wild game.

Ian Schultz fell in front of the net on a good chance, then Rene Bourque banked it in off Schultz with 30 seconds left to tie the game.

Michael Blunden scored the shootout winner, why he was even in the shootout I have no clue (probably because ED injured Vanek in the 2nd).

My bad on the Vanek injury :p How long is he out for?

Osala and Prust both potted me goals in their first game as Lightning, against their old club, no less.

Miller played awful in first, go the yank and Quick showed up to play, stopper everything but an ill-timed chance at the end. Was a good game, look forward to more.

Sully88

Sep 11, 2012
Det lost another 2 games to the CPU last night. I am going to have to start simming those games, they are too good against OTP.

I need to play :edmonton,:flames,:bruins, and :leafs

I'll be on tonight.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
My bad on the Vanek injury :p How long is he out for?

Osala and Prust both potted me goals in their first game as Lightning, against their old club, no less.

Miller played awful in first, go the yank and Quick showed up to play, stopper everything but an ill-timed chance at the end. Was a good game, look forward to more.

Vanek luckily isn't out for any more games, which is odd because he left the game immediately and didn't come back. Whereas Hedman pulled his groin in the 1st period the previous game, so I sat him out in the 2nd and gave him small minutes in the 3rd, and he's still out for another 3 games.

I was going after Markov after he hurt Vanek :laugh: Didn't get him back though, Pavelski even got 2 for unsportsmanlike while trying to fight him.

HAMMY5

Jan 22, 2013
Abbotsford BC
Disapionted was on all last night and noone I need to play signed on :(

So I Resorted to playing the Playoffs as Canucks and going on to win Lord Stanley.

Time well Wasted. :)

Also Good trade RC wasnt feeling Hagman and hes not geting any younger.

:devils are hopeing for a deep playoff run even tho its early I Have confidence I can at least make playoffs.

I have a fair amount of young talent developing in minors and Wont miss the pick :)

ThisIsTheYear

Oct 4, 2012
hey guys! kinda just realized i was in the league... i am the gm of the hated :bruins im on now so if i play you, and you can play im up for it! good luck this season.

HAMMY5

Jan 22, 2013
Abbotsford BC
Damn New Jersey, when you going to lose?

I've been fairly lucky with a number of cpu games and a simmed win over :caps
Havent really had many player vs player games

If Anyone I need to play will be on tonight im sure my streak will end.

:devils will be on all night from about 6pm Vancouver time message me on xbox (hammy5) if you need to play me.

HAMMY5

Jan 22, 2013
Abbotsford BC
The :devils Suffered first Defeat of the season losing at home to the :isles
Final score 3-2

Was a great game If Kovalchuck could hit the broad side of a barn we might of had some over time action.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Advancing!

Also, the Activity Check is underway, either message me through either of my XBL accounts, message the league board or the thread to pass, not too hard.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Looks like the :habs are swinging out to the West for some games.

:flames , :coyotes , :nashville , :canes , :caps , :wings

Message me whenever you wanna play.

I'm free both today and tomorrow, I usually play during the night, (7:30PM PST - 1:00AM PST)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad