(XBOX GM CONNECTED) Legends Of HF Trade Talk *NEED ACTIVE REPLACEMENT FOR SJS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawktopus

Sep 12, 2010
NHL 13's 1vs1 difficulty level is set to pro. Yet this league's difficulty is set to superstar. Still wondering why you can't score? Especially after this last tuner just released making goalies better.

Only goals that are scored in this league are garbage or a result of a turd shot. (Rebound)

Cheers,

AJ

I believe only the first tuner adjusted the goalies difficulty, otherwise the latest tuners have only applied to EASHL:
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8976019.page

Rebound "Turd" goals are the most legit goals in this game so far, look at how most of the goals in the NHL are scored.

I'm really hoping EA doesn't leave us in the dark without patches and tuner updates because as it is the gameplay is very flawed.

AJ91

Jan 20, 2011
I believe only the first tuner adjusted the goalies difficulty, otherwise the latest tuners have only applied to EASHL:
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8976019.page

Rebound "Turd" goals are the most legit goals in this game so far, look at how most of the goals in the NHL are scored.

I'm really hoping EA doesn't leave us in the dark without patches and tuner updates because as it is the gameplay is very flawed.

I get the chills going on that **** hole of a forum. Anyway you may be right but the difficulty still makes the difference.

Ever played a guy that goes over the blue line stops and flicks up while the other guys hustle to the net to bang in the puck. Imagine that happening EVERY time they get the puck. And gap control is not the answer. Thats NHL 13 versus play for you.

AJ91

Jan 20, 2011
I need games against Florida, TOR, PITT and TB. Where have you been all week. msg me when you'll be on and we'll play.

Hawktopus

Sep 12, 2010
Im on right now if you want to play hawktopus.

It seems by the time I'm on most of the league is asleep or something. I'm on most of the weeknights starting 8-9PM Pacific Time.

I was also on Saturday most of the day.

I don't really want to be replaced but it may eventually come to that so you can replace me with someone in the Eastern Time Zone. :(

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
It seems by the time I'm on most of the league is asleep or something. I'm on most of the weeknights starting 8-9PM Pacific Time.

I don't really want to be replaced but it may eventually come to that so you can replace me with someone in the Eastern Time Zone. :(

I think it can work. Most of us still play at 11-12 EST. It's when it gets to 2 AM that things get a little dicey the next day.

Last edited:

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl

Itll work, i can be on at your times I just need to make sure youll be on, i wasnt sure if you would be on at all so I got off. Give me a day/time and ill be on :)

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com

You're doing great so far, no need to do this

McNasty

Jan 20, 2007
Rutgers
Yup, sometimes it doesn't even make sense to try to make a play on a 2 and 0. Magical flying Hiller, this game is dumb and ridiculous.

What's ridiculous is that they don't start the desperation save until the puck is shot. It wouldn't be so horribly unrealistic if he laid out and then put his hands up after he saw the show was lifted. I agree though the goalies make too many great saves and allow too many bad goals.

Duke Silver

Truce?
Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/St. John's
:canes still need to play :leafs

havnt seen him on all week.

Declined my request two nights ago as well.

Have had a really rough time getting people to play this week. Then there was the issues with the NYR GM. Will be on most of the night, send me a message if you're playing Washington.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad